Think I just got fucked over lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HerbalMind, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Yeah, it's gotta happen to most at some point. Went to get a teenth off my dealer, said they'd text me in 20 minutes max (I was about to go see a film). About half an hour passed before I realized there was no signal inside the films, so I went outside and gave them a call. For some reason my dealer's brother picked up the phone, and apparently matey moo had been robbed :L Bullshit, I thought. She's gone and toked up my weed, innit. Fucking bitch man

Like I said, happens to most people at some point. I'm quite stupid anyway, I'm far too trusting for my own good. Oh well, that's one dealer out of the window.

2. i dont understand, did you front money?

makes no sense why people do that...thats my #1 rule, never front dough

3. Nah I gave her the money for it, she went off and smoked my shit, then lied about being robbed

4. ... Can't tell if dumb or just dumb...

5. That makes no sense.

6. teenth .........................

7. OP, are you POSITIVE you didn't smoke that "teenth"???????

8. They fuckin did. Gave em the money, waited for my dealer to get it, then some bullshit lie.

Money's short atm, and when you haven't had weed for a while I'm happy for any amount.

9. Why would you prepay in the first place? Seriously dude, that's just asking to get screwed.

10. Never front, unless there giving you something to hold onto!

11. It's how it's done round here.

12. Good system for crooked dealers.

13. That's no excuse to waywardly give out your money.

You got jacked, s0n. I hope it's lesson learned.

14. Nobody round here gets their weed before the dealers get their money.

15. It's like that everywhere.

Money and weed at the same time breh. Rather, quality inspection then you give 'em the cash

16. I don't know how I can't explain any clearer, that that's not what happens in this town. If you asked to see the weed first they'd laugh at you, and you'd end up with zilch.

17. Which is better: ending up weedless with cash, or ending up broke and weedless?

/thread

18. I'd end up not smoking weed at all if that was the way it worked.

19. #20 m00zix, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    My point still stands.

I interpret your statement as, "I would rather have weed than money." I'm not all about materialism, but fix your priorities man.

EDIT: By the way, that IS the way it works dude.