Think I just got caught?!?! WHAT (high)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wiltank, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I have a door directly to a mini attic in my room that has openings to the outdoors. I toke there. I checked, made sure mom was asleep, and told dad I was hitting the hay and I took a bowl from the bong before chilling out before sleep. I SWEAR TO GOD, I just heard my mom walking and say " you heard him go out there? he's toking up there?" .... i think. OR AM I BEING PARANOID? omg. so scared.

2. And my parents do not know I smoke. Or at least, they have no reason to.

3. Probably just paranoid, I've done shit like that

4. I always hear shit like that when I smoke in my room, its just your imagination

5. that's a cute ass puppy

6. would your mom really use the term "toking"?

i know mine wouldnt.

7. I'd say paranoid, but if your parents start acting strange you should talk to them...

8. She could have said smoking. Easy to misunderstand.

9. I think your paranoid man .but man that would be funny to over here them lol dang it he's in the attic tooking agen I can smell it .

10. Judging by this adorably random post I'd say you're high enough to be paranoid.
    I used to get it all the time when I lived at home.

Don't miss that at all :smoke:

11. 'hitting the hay'

12. if you were in the attic, your parents most like didnt smell it. Smoke rises. And they were below you

13. [quote name='"420Jay"']'hitting the hay'[/quote]

Ya man, technically you weren't lying ;)

14. ...ya..underage.

kids...can't obey the rules at home, and come to GC and break these rules too (have to be 18+ to join ya know...)

oh, Op claims to be 18+ yet is pissing himself over mommy thinking he got high in the attic...ya right...:rolleyes:

15. There are plenty of 18+ people who live at home and don't want their parents to know they smoke.