Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think I have enough stems to get me high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bigwillie91, Jul 8, 2011.

1. A hoy hoy. Out of weed, only got these stems left. (http://i.imgur.com/J7Glw.jpg). I have never cooked with weed before, but was wondering if this was enough to get me remotely high. If so, how do you recommend I do it? Let it simmer and some butter and slap it on an english muffin? Would that work? Thanks in advance!

2. what is the grammage on those stems

3. Not a clue. No scale. I just put them all in a coffee grinder, blended them up rreally smooth and made a couple fire crackers. Not sure if they will work, only been an hour.

4. lol im curious let me know man :D:D:D:D

5. ive got around the same amount.. subbed for info

6. I don't also give out info. But when I do, it's because you have a meme as your avatar.

That may answer your question. I'm feeling it a bit already. However, I also had a Dos Equis, and 2 glasses of wine. But that started at about 6:00 and it's now 9:20. So surely it's the firecrackers i'm feeling.

7. you ate the entire stem??? ew brah might as well grind up some twigs and put them on a cracker

8. That's not much man. If you feel anything at all its most likely placebo.

I would have waited until you had 4 or 5 times that amount and made some qwiso.

9. i like to chew on stems

10. How is that any grosser than eating weed on a firecracker? It was ground up super fine and didn't taste bad at all.

I can assure you it is not the placebo affect. I have smoked every day for a year.

11. possibly coulda made some tea?