Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think I got ripped

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuckingprodigy, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Does this look like an eighth? Got it for $15.

[​IMG]

2. as far as i know an eight is a lil more expensive than $15 ...so i think so

3. #3 LightAnother, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
    The bud looks fair bad. But in terms of quantity that probably ok for 15.

4. An eigth of schwag goes for like 10 bucks.

5. That is some schwaggy weed

6. It doesn't look like an eighth, but where I live, it looks like about 15 bucks worth. It does look a bit low in quality, but I don't think you got ripped off.

7. I would say it looks like an eighth, but it looks like some schwag.

8. You have the right amount... it's not the best quality of weed but smoke that shit. You made the purchase, now enjoy it. Don't let us pot snobs be your party pooper

9. It looks like a little less than an eighth but it could just be dense. But for $15, you still got a good deal.

10. Dude some weed is better than no weed smoke that stuff and call it a day

11. you got ripped but not that bad

12. its a good eigth, you didnt get ripped at all

13. Yuck. Looks nasty.

14. Jesus you guys smoking regs isnt THAT bad, you guys act like you would never touch the stuff and never have in your life, it doesn't kill you for god sakes lol It all gets you high, thats the point. Im not sure if thats a full eighth but regs tend to be denser so it very well may be, but who cares its only 15 bucks.

15. I know!

For real I pounce on some dank if the opportunity arises, however right now, my shitty mids do just fine.

16. Yeah id definitely have to say that its a little under an 8th but yet again like everyone has been saying for the mid/regs/schwag w.e ur calling brick weed these days that's good for 15$ it all varies on your area :smoking:

17. It looks a bit less than an eighth, but you only paid 15 bucks so that's awesome. I wouldn't worry about it.

18. Worth the price.. Can't imagine that being good tho, looks like regs.. so brown.

19. It looks a little dry.

20. #20 Somers, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    Yeah that doesn't look like an eighth to me, but it does it look like $15 worth of weed. So you got sort of ripped off, but not really. :confused_2: