Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think I got ripped off?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by deandean, Jan 9, 2012.

1. I just moved to California. Got my medical clearance, just visited my first dispensary today, and bought a pretty big cookie that was ten dollars. They didn't say how much weed was in it (and I was dumb not to ask,) but the lady at the counter said to only eat a quarter for a 1-2 hour buzz, and a half of the cookie for a full 4-6 effect.

She specifically warned, and then another worker came in, without hearing her, and also warned, to only eat half.

Well here I am, 2 and a half hours after eating just half of the cookie, and at best, I'm feeling the slightest of buzzes, to the point that I could be imagining it.

Think the cookie was rip off? think I should eat the other half? Wait a while longer?

For the record, I'm 23, 5'7, 180 lbs. I smoked once a day for well over a year before moving here, but hadn't smoked in 5 days before eating the cookie.

2. I'd give it a little more time. Considering you got it at a dispensary I'm sure they wouldn't jip you. The 5 day T break should be more than enough to get you smacked.

The first time I ate edibles, I thought they ended up being duds so I ate 5 more over the course of 3 hours. I woke up smacked as hell it was crazy lmao.

As to their warning what could happen if you ate the other half? It's basically a known fact you can't o.d. on the piff. If you want might as well go eat it.

3. eat it all

4. Drink some milk with it. Gives the THC some fat

5. ... really dude? FAIL

6. must be weak edibles.Better off making your own...

7. give it more time itll probably kick in right about....now lol but if you want eat the other half but i dont recommend it...you could get to high...buts its your choice

8. Considering you got it at a dispensary , it is probably bunk. Eat the whole thing, you might get a sugar rush. I NEVER buy edibles from a dispensary anymore. It is so hit and miss. Most people do not process their herb properly. You might be better off going with a name brand edible, at least it will be consistent dosing.

9. Eat the entire cookie, whats the worst that could happen?

10. these dispensaries are bullshit. they have bullshit prices and likely have no qualms about ripping someone off.

When was the last time you paid $10 for a "buzz"?

11. Last time I bought a 12 pack dude

12. ha! I meant a more herbal buzz, of course.

13. Yeah i would probably eat the whole thing. I dont think they ripped you off, i just think its a hit or miss like someone said before.