Think i got laced

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by New Yorks Finest, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Yeah, except its a lot more common recently with chemicals such as AM-2201.

2. Yeah, except its a lot more common recently with chemicals such as AM-2201.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Give me a break dude you don't know shit. You're a joke.

4. Need to find these dealers giving away free drugs.

Woohoo.

5. ...Who the fuck is gonna put free drugs ontop of your drugs?

6. Laced marijuana doesn't necessarily mean unmentionables. Dealers can add dangerous chemicals, piss on it, and have you guys heard of grit weed? I'm sure there's things that can be done to low quality marijuana to make it stronger without reducing profit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, blades.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

oh ya, dogs could shit on it, cats lay dead birds on it, some fucking rhino may puke up some chewed up savannah grass on it...anything is possible you know...all to add WEIGHT...

nobody adds shit to pot to make it stronger...

propaganda spreads via ignorance and those willfully doing so...which is your case?

8. I knew I was right :D

Seriously though, there's a post about grit weed in China.

9. #29 DeathMadeTangible, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I can't believe what ignorant youngins some of you are. If you managed to convince yourself that laced pot doesn't exist anywhere on planet Earth, you're incorrect, sorry to disillusion you. What's up with regular/sporadic pot smokers thinking they know EVERYTHING there is to possibly know about pot? Have you smoked pot from every single dealer in the world? (If you're gonna make a sweeping, unjustified claim like "laced weed doesn't exist," I have no choice but to assume you smoked pot from every dealer including the Trinidadi dude with the crooked eyes who sold me laced pot a few months ago.)

Didn't think so.

Have you ever met someone who thinks they're helping, but often times just makes stuff worse? Have you ever met someone who you truly believed to be evil? Have you ever met someone who might not be evil, but is just a douchebag? 

Of course you have, if you're not socially inept. You really think dealers are looking out for their clients best interest? If that was the case, dealers would never sell addictive unmentionables. 

Rare, but not non-existent. It's also rare to win the lottery, and yet many people still do. 

Pot doesn't make you vomit btw (unless you're doing dabs) and it wasn't OPs first time. 

You don't know shit, homegirl. Just because YOU haven't gotten laced weed, doesn't mean others haven't.
    My god you're arrogant.

</div> 

You're thinking of an unmentionable that begins with C or M which can be expensive. 
    Also you're being presumptuous because most unmentionables themselves are cut with other stuff to lower the cost. 

I can get very cheap white powders, cheaper than pot. 

Buy? Who says his dealer had to buy these unmentionables. His dealer could have already had it in stock.

90% of dealers I met don't only deal pot.

Nothing makes pot stronger, but the "high" will be stronger, or at the very least have a different effect, if there are unmentionables or chemical pesticides. 

10. Wise words. We're in the minority though.

11. oh word i thought you werent asking for input