think i finally lucked out :)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jun 20, 2010.

1. #1 ixBeachbumxi, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2010
    so, ive had really shitty luck with girls. like...bad. still a v, 18, last gf was when i was....12? ya u get the point. idk i just got caught up enjoying my friends instead of trying to chase after girls...idk i figured itd fall into my lap and it never really did. oh well. thats changed now, all my buddys r getting gf's adn stuff and are really happy and i just havent had any luck with the girls i chase. either slutty, users, or sadly - just friends. BUT THAT ALL CHANGED TODAY....i hope?

heres the deal, nice chick i was talking to alot during the end of school came to my grad party. i honestly saw her strictly as a friend. i got to know her pretty well and she got to know me through our conversations at lunch and texting. but u know...only friendly. never any sexual attrarction (i mean..ya shes good lookin but i just didnt feel like she was one id want to chase after...u know?) and we both learned we're both virgins still. for guys in my school....a senior v isnt something u dont see often. but a girl still bein a v graduating high school...thats a rare find my friend. means shes not slutty and shes got self respect. pretty attractive. so after i learned that i was looking at her in a new light but still...just friends. not gonna pursue. then today at my grad party i was having a fire near teh end (litterally a half hr ago) and her and this other girl from lunch showed and we all said hi and stuff. then afteer a while...my buddy pulls me aside and is like (joe...shes flirtin with u dude. feed the fire!) i honestly hadnt even picked up on it, but i figured...u know shes a pretty girl and has actual values. fuck it why not. so it went on like that, then my buddy suggests we break out mary-beth, (my homemade bong :D) and i did. me my buddy and my other buddy smoke up. go back to the fire and then M and C (the girls, C's the one im talkin about) start to mention "oh heyyyyyy thanks for the invite" in completly non bitchy ways. like...im serious it was strictly as a joke. so i offer and theyre like "nah nah nah we were only trying to mess with u. but then....idk i kinda wanna" so i smoked em up :). the way C hit that bong....idk y but i honestly think it was the cutest thing ive ever seen in my entire life. imagine this cute petite blonde who u would never imagine would wanna smoke (apparently shes done it only like..3 times) (oh and also, this was the first time shes ever hit a bong) who doesnt inhale right, like...kissing the bong, while kinda smiling cause she knows shes doing it all wrong. damn. as soon as i saw that i was like....damn. she really is wicked hot and so chill, why have i never seen this before. im such an idiottttttttttt

so ya, i think i found a diamond in the rough...
    we're also going camping, her me and like...25 other high school graduates. its gonna be sick. i was wicked psyched before, but now im even more psyched because that means i can really get to know her during the three days we're all up there. i really hope shit works out for once....i wish i had a picture of her hitting that bong. i know im gonna forget tomorrow morning and im gonna be so upset. legitimately the cutest thing ive ever seen in my entire life. puppies dont have shit on this.

so uh....what do u guys think? and girls lol. a girl whos cool about herb. very fun to be around. not a mindless dumb blonde. very cute. and still a v (ipso-facto, not slutty like 99% of the girls in my school. no lie....ok maybe more like 75%).

also if u stuck with me and read that entire thing that i just busted out somehow, i congratulate u. and i apologize if it makes no sense whatsoever or kinda rambles...:smoking:yeeeeee. hehe

2. yeee budd y rlln like a big shot:cool:

dw

3. Alright now big pimpin' go bust a nut.

4. nice find, have fun:)

5. damn you. you mind fucked me. im so fucking baked, once i read the first word i just kept.... reading the next word and the next one.... and then it ended..

fucking bomb ass story man! i think the only way it made sense though is cause were both probably high as shit:smoking:

6. good shit man
    thats a really rare find
    most of the chicks i hangout with like gettin baked
    so we usually chill and toke up and then have sexual relations lol
    they're kinda like the girl you described but they aint no V's

7. dont fuck up!

8. 2nded

9. youve got to burn one with her on this camping trip. Hell get a half zip and burn 10 with her. Then SMASH. Cuse shes obviously THAT CHICK, fo real

10. Good advice. Just don't show no interest in her, I'd say be flirty once in a while but don't do it every time you see her and stay being yourself. You'll probably hang out more often and once you get to know her more it'll all fall into place on a drunken or stoned evening.

11. Just be yourself player. You will be ight ;)

12. Ahhh reminds me of my girl chasing days back in high school, you both sound so innocent haha. Don't stress about it bro, everything happens for a reason, believe that. Just remember to have fun and don't take shit too serious.

13. be careful man this could be dangerous for you.

You might get too attached to her after awhile of being with her and will not wanna let go since she might be your first.

I wish you the best of luck enjoy your journey of love sir.

Oh and remember one thing Never Give Any Personal Information To Any Female no matter how bad u fall in love. It could hurt you real bad in the long run.

14. aweeeeeee yeeeeeeeeeee haha. thanks for teh laugh man +rep

i'll try not to bro! haha

thanks for the advice man. and ya i kinda see where ur coming from. thats just how girls work...they go for guys that show no intrest. such strange creatures ;)

i appreciate ur concern and i honestly take ur advice to heart. ive seen some kids get fucked hard because they trusted their "love" too much. once i marry a chick, thats when theres no secrets. till then *locks mouth with key and tosses it away*

15. She seems interested, now don't weird her out with that crust on yo dick!

16. havnt even seen her and im jealous....

17. Congrats man, looks like you lucked out. I wish you two the best
    Did you just say "wicked psyched"?

18. dude im wicked psyched for you aha but serious. im sure u got that on lock :cool:butdont be too discouraged to show your interested though wouldnt want her to think you werent interested and move on.

19. yes, yes i did ;). idk y but thats just something new englanders say around here. wicked. i said it in florida and ppl looked at me like "wtf?"

ya i know ill show some lovin, but im not gonna overdue it. im jsut gonna act normal but a little more flirty than usual. we'll all be 10 kinds of fucked up so i think i'll b fine lol

20. Ahh I see new england. I'm from Cali, so it's a culture shock. it's all good though :bongin: