Think I fimmed not topped

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rae4319, Dec 12, 2016.

1. IMG_7863.JPG IMG_7864.JPG IMG_7865.JPG IMG_7866.JPG IMG_7867.JPG 1st time grower (well I grew 1 completely naturally, but literally just watered and left in the sun over the summer so don't think that counts) I tried topping my plant, but looking at it I'm pretty sure I've fimmed it. Looking at it does anyone have any idea how many tops I'm likely to get

2. Yes you f.I.M it. ( fuck I missed) lol this will also slow the top node growth. you can either leave it Fimmed or you can just top it right now. If you top it you'll get 4 nodes off that top area, never mind your bottom structure that can turn into new top shoots. check out my youtube channel "smilie420" Its a new channel and I will be showing ways for beginner growers on how to train your plants and different techniques to use. Just like and subscribe and share and tell your friends. Happy growing feel free to ask questions. Overall plant looks good

3. Thanks for the reply. It's started regrowing on the top already which surprised me a bit and the rest of the plant is still growing new shoots so think I'll leave it to see how it goes and top the next one lol waiting to be able to take a couple of cuttings of her so will take a look at that YouTube channel. It's exactly one month today since I put the seed in the paper towels to germinate so I'm pretty impressed by the growth so far. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly all the way through.

4. It'll be ok, but looks to be male in that first pic.

• Like Like x 1