think i broke my magic flight box?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by buddders, May 7, 2010.

1. i think i broke the screen, not sure. can someone post a picture of a broken one?

2. bump help

3. post a pic of ur broken one man.

does no use asking for help when we cant see whats wrong...

4. if its broken, contact them and they'll send you a replacement.

5. ya i tried contacting them, but the thing is i got a new phone and i cant get pictures from it onto my computer so idk what to do. i just need a picture to send them so i can get a fixed one back

6. no data plan? no usb cable that came with it or anything?

what service is it? there is always a way to get an image off a phone, so long as the phone has active service.

7. sprint, no usb, no data. i have it disabled. no memory card

8. You can't picture message to an email?

9. i dont have a data plan so no

10. Unless you actually have data BLOCKED (different than not active) you can still send a pic. It will cost you though. Not sure of sprints price but at&t/cingular charges a quarter per msg.

11. nope, i blocked it so i dont get any accidental charges

12. well call them up
    unblock it
    send the picture mail
    and then call them up and block it again.

Very little effort involved if you want to get the picture to the MFLB people to replace your broken vape.

13. dont have the money for the cell phone bill as it is.. im broke after i bought this thing

14. picture message to your email

OR

picture message to a friend

or

use a webcam

15. Lol, well I don't know what we could do for you. Can you explain why you think the screen is broke? I recently had to have them send me a new box because the screen came loose from the circular indented ring around the inside of the box.

The screen is supposed to be tucked into the circular groove that goes around the inside of where the trench is(where you put the weed). I don't know if that's the issue you might have.

16. well, I guess you're SOL, man.
    if you cant figure out a way to get a picture to them, there's nothing we can do.

17. Ok random Q, if you send them a pic of a broken screen MFLB and you have the warrenty do you need to mail them your broken one or will they just mail you out a new one??? What exactly do you have to do?

18. Use psychic coordination with the shadow government to get the pic online. This one time, my friend was able to steal a Picasso, solely based on a neural interface.

19. loold

20. u have to kno someone with a camera or phone u can borrow

u might not even need pics tho, id wait till monday and try callin