Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think I accidently smoked a little plastic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gavinator191, Oct 21, 2018.

1. I am a little concerned because I feel like I might have inhaled a little plastic. Yesterday after I was done using my enail, I put it in its box and forgot that there was a plastic bag in the bottom of the box. It had burnt a little hole in the bag, so I didn’t make much of it. Then today while dabbing I smelled a little plastic burning. I wasn’t too worried so continued my sesh. Should I be concerned?

2. I am sure over the years plastic isn't the worst thing that was mixed with smoking cannabis. People spray all types of crap on the buds. I wouldn't make a session out of smoking plastic but no i doubt one tiny hit with plastic will kill you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Next time to be sure, get the nail as hot as possible and let it cool down. Anything left on it will be disintegrated.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Do you know what gasoline smells like? If so you have already done worse. Don't worry about it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You'll be fine

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Holy shit been doing this and my whole fucking garage smells horrible (kinda like the smell of a hot glue gun)

7. Hot glue guns hardly smell and it smells like a plain candle anyways. Not sure what kind you get though . Wouldn't want any dabs smelling like it for sure

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I have been heating my rig (enail) up to a steady 900, letting it cool and repeating. I have scraped all visible plastic off with extreme thoroughness, and yet when I heat it up I still get the horrible smell. The smell is terrible, always feel weird after smelling it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Better go draft your will before it's too late!

10. *huffs gas rag* OHHHHHHHHHHJHH YYYYEEEEE ThAtS tHe ShIt!!!!!!!11111

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. There's bush weed in my town giving people a fever. What do you think it could be.

13. Definitely some sort of Pesticides. Be careful out there.

• Like Like x 1