Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Think his may be 'skunk' but not sure

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stoned342, Jul 24, 2011.

1. I've been toking daily (my dealer always had dank) nearly all year and I'd say i've got some sort of tolerance.

Anyway, I picked up this yesterday and was instantly disappointed because of both the huge stem and the amount of leaves. I think this was another guys weed, but it didn't look as good as usual.

I had one small bong hit and couldn't move for ages. It was really overwhelming, I even started to get that sickly feeling when on a rollercoaster or something, haha it was like the first few times smoking,

Also there's reports just outside my town that some 'super skunk' is going around with more THC levels and less CBD, but the table only shows figures of %11 THC 0.08 CBD etc...

2. you saw that shit on tv, bullshit thread

3. #3 Kakalvlvininn, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    I cant tell by pictures, what strain, it's possible that the leaves were left on because of the amount of crystals on them, is there alot?, and generally big stems mean good bud, unless your a troll, in witch case go die

4. What the fuck

I picked up some weed, it fucked me up on a tiny bit when I have a tolerance and I think it might be skunk because there has been reports of a huge rise in skunk around here. So I posted pictures in 'stash jar' of my stash.

Here's a report

How am I trolling?

Yeah it seems to be wrapped in leafs, which are coated in crystals :smoke:

5. Yea there are a lot of trichromes on those buds, but they are very leafy and the overpowered by stems lol. Seems like it would smoke well though.

6. Accurate information. Forget what others write about leaves. They just read it somewhere without understanding certain leaves' true purpose in life.

7. You just have a low tolerance, calm down your herb isn't coated.

Did you read the part of the a article where it said 3-11% THC? That's...quite nothing sir. Maybe you just can't handle sativas.

Anyways, to my point, that isn't super skunk, that's some low-mids, not trying to burst your bubble but you just don't need much!

8. #8 youngstoner, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I only buy bud that has atleast 20% THC and it has to be from a veteran grower. if its not that i take my business elsewhere and so should you.

9. remember man just because someone say its 20% thc doesnt mean thats true
    just smoke the bud if it gets you high then it did the job no point in getting all technical

good bud btw

10. #10 youngstoner, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    its all tested for THC and CBD content at a lab. and i guess if it gets you baked you shouldnt complain.

11. Yes it does!

Welcome to California.

Medical dispensaries are awesome.