Think Different Day 8 -Yellow Splotches

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thosevacanteyes, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Whats up GC?

It isn't often that I have to visit the sick plants section but one of my girls appears to have fallen ill. I noticed it two days ago when she appeared to be developing yellow splotches. I thought it was an N deficiency so I gave her a dose of Micro/Grow/Bloom from advanced nutrients. The growth has not slowed on her but she still appears to have the yellowing forming on the new growth. I am in Colorado so I was also thinking that humidity might be the issue (too low) I have now started running my humidifier in the closet for 4 hours a day.

Here is my setup:

DWC
    250 MH for veg
    reservoir temps: 70's
    air temps: 70's

pH shows that it is within range (5.2-5.8)

Attached Files:

2. No one has any suggestions?

-C

3. wow. what happened to this site?

I added epsom salts and that only appeared to make her droopy so I flushed the res. and she is now drinking clean ph balanced water. I will start feeding her again tomorrow and keep everyone posted.

-C

4. I've never seen these splotches before. Focus on new growth, and keep the feedings to a minimum for now

5. Ive had these patterns on the earlier leaves of some crippled bagseeds I grew last season, they grew out of it.

6. She appears to be doing ok now. I think it was part humidity and part nute def.

She is doing what I call the "ph twist" now but her ph is fine, also still dropping.