Think about it:

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by SagaciouSlug, Jan 25, 2014.

1. We are beings that exist as a result of perfection. The perfect state is non-existence. All will one day achieve this state.

2. #62 roxz, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Or, like Zhuangzi's butterfly, you could always wake up.

3. #63 -13 Amp-, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Yes that was YOUR example of how the situation would unfold...ad right off the bat you invoke violence, could you not think of another outcome that was non-violent?...peace means free from war or violence along with quiet and tranquility...you failed with your own example...peace will not happen with or without law...

And my solution? really i never gave one...i never once said big government is good or is the right way...i just said your idea is a pipe dream, will never happen and your own example showed that without hesitation...

Here is what i am saying so you can ignore it again....PEOPLE WILL NOT BE PEACEFUL WITH OR WITHOUT LAW...but with law more people ARE kept in check because of the consequences..but again with or without law people are not peaceful

And what you explained is not karma, its physical laws, the law of motion...Of course if you step in sand you move the parts you step in...this is science, not magic...which has NOTHING to do with "good deeds" or "bad deeds"...

there are plenty of examples of people that lied and cheated their way to success and still do that to this day without repercussion...Catholic priests were just relocated to a different area instead of being brought to justice while the victims were excommunicated or kicked out of their churches....

Murder does effect others, but that doesn't mean that the evil doer will get his just deserts...that's wishful thinking...

"If you are too high of yourself to feel it now, you will surely feel it when you die." and that's an assumption...you have no idea what ANYONE has ever felt when they died lmao...your feel good ideas are nice on paper but when actual people are included in it, it becomes non existent...

4. #64 greenterror, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    No, I stand for peace.  I would not kill anybody, but I cannot speak for others.  If someone deems your actions are a threat to their freedom and livelihood, they're gonna do something about it.  And I can see where they're coming from 100%.

You must understand that this proclamation is only applicable to yourself, for it is your own restraint you manifested.  I can be peaceful regardless, and I know I'm not alone.  If some people can do it, everyone can do it.

Karma is not about good or bad.  It is about the consequences of our choices and how they effect people.  People that gain through the suffering of others are called sociopaths and are on an ego trip.  Everyone loses their ego when they die.  When you lose your ego, you are confronted by the truth.  You're trading the quality of your death off when you bargain the quality of your life over negativity.

I have experienced egodeath, I have seen a glimpse of heaven.  We can know more about the unknown than people generally think.

No matter what, world peace will be reached.  It is simply inevitable.  Whether world peace involves all life on earth being annihilated through destruction of the planet, or a simple evolutionary ascension of consciousness, is our choice.  A finite planet cannot last forever, unless we transcend into a dimension that does.

5. That is some of the most insane shit I've read on this forum since pickledpie and sundaddy...like I told them you should seek help and I honestly hope you do...that's some scary crazy dribble you base your life on...

Really...wow...

6. If you don't understand, it may behoove you to seek to understand rather than attacking what you don't understand.