Think about it, it's all around! GOD EXISTS!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Meachumz, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Really, clues are everywhere. It says in the bible that every race of man is created in him, but each race as an individual. I sat there and thought about it and realized it's so fucking true. All races create one super human listen.

Whites: Blessed with the gift of structure and organization. They a good job of building businesses and things of that nature and you know how to tap into money pretty much better than a lot of people do around the world.

Hispanics: Gifted in family structure. You can see a Hispanic person and they can put 10 or 15 people in one home. They were gifted in the family structure.

Blacks: When you look at the black race, black people are very gifted in what is seen as call worship and celebration. A lot of them like to dance, and if you go to black churches, you see people jumping up and down, because they really get into it. They are full of soul.

Asians: When you look at the Asians, the Asian is very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to Japan or any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch. They're very creative. Smart people.

Indians: You look at the Indians, they have been very gifted in the spirituality.

Arabs: Very Religious, will die for their religion in a heartbeat.

Put us all together, we are one perfect person, like a God form, like it says in the Bible, so fucking true now that I thought about this.

A person who is structured on knowing how to make things work, businesses, money flow, Soul full, loves their family and will stick with them and work hard, will die for their beliefs, very smart, and a spiritual person. All in one when ALL races are combined.

One super person. Sorry it's kind of hard to explain. Hope you understand.

:smoking::smoking:

2. God created cannabis also, for everyone to enjoy [in moderation], and thats another reason why I love him. But you also have to realize God didn't give those talents EXCLUSIVELY to those races, any race can be given those talents and succeed at them.

The world is so mysterious...

3. I am with you in our belief in God. I am weary of stereo-typing. I believe your speculation is totally innocent, but your mind is polluted with stereo-typical ideas. some may take offense to this type of speculation, I hope not life is to short to get bent out of shape toward ignorance. I hope you broaden your thoughts to see the similarities between races more clearly, we are really not all that different from each other.

4. OUCH!

I think I know where you're coming from with your realization, but you're inadvertently attributing many stereotypes of the various races towards your explanation.

Personally, I'm a pretty newly "reborn" Christian and though I fully believe that, yes, God ~is~ everywhere around us in every living, breathing thing, I don't know that I'd go so far as to say that each of the races combined would make one "wunderkind". Besides, if you're a creationist, all the races would have been originated from the Earth's first human couple, Adam and Eve. After that, ~I~ believe, it's all a matter of geography and evolution.

The various races look the way they do based on their environment and the human machine's need to adapt in order to further itself and not become extinct. Skin tone, hair type and eye shape are all part of that. I also think each race has formed their own systems of survival and co-existence which might give them different priorities which, though they might be interpreted as gifts, though are actually just results of learned behavior. The gift from God would be the ability to learn from your mistakes and your surroundings and make the best possible life for you, your family and your race as a whole.

So, I guess I'm with you in that God is definitely all around us and His presence is within all the races as we are all His children, but I would have to disagree that He gifted each race with their own traits or inate abilities. Once God breathed life into Adam and Eve, the rest was up to us.

But I think it's awesome that you, too, ponder God's infinite wisdom while you're enjoying the fruits of His earth. I find that I'm also much more spiritual and free-thinking when I'm smoking.

Good for you!!:hello:

5. hahahhahaha. what the fuck man. you HAD to have been high thinkin up that shit. i can uderstand how you're trying to analytically compassionate, but those are straight up steriotypes and cliches. in fact, i wouldnt be surprised to find out the whole post was just one big satiritical joke.

man i hope you aint friends with Bill O'Rielly, he'd have your head.

either way, we get what youre sayin. but c'mon...c'mon

haha.

6. The lack of reason and logic from some of these posts blows my mind.

7. u-huh. *nods*
    oo o a ahiee

maybe i understand, but i'm uncertain as to if i do understand i understand. sometimes its just better to go with it, on instinct, in or on the flow, because i've been to an edge where knowing the many other alls beyond this one you have always been in is such a vast, grand, beyond any all other considerations you will have likely had thus far, ~ so um, there's some mental gibberits to spur ponderation... :smoking:

8. Yet you chose to offer neither in yours? :confused:

9. That was great

10. Ok, well race is just a set of standards for the set color that a large group of peoples pigment displays, and the traits you speak of are just culture for a set area which are by no means only specific to that area. So I dont think you mean to equate the races into one "super human" but rather the cultures of this earth. Is this correct?

11. You and me both, bro.

This is nothing more than a bunch of racial stereotypes forged into some kind of warped view of polytheism.

I can think of dozens of examples that contradict any of those bigoted doctrines.

12. I think you waste tooooo much fucking time on these forums if u ask me. 8000 posts!!

13. Its only about 318 posts/month. Who are you to say who is wasting their time?

14. Go read the 345 other threads about this sort of thing and you'll get my point of view.

15. This post is completely idiotic.

16. So? I think your a waste of the electrons inconvenienced enough to convey this absolutely asinine post.

17. i can see the sort of idea u have... but it basically a collection of stereotypes. i would agree in a way on in individual level though. i think god is apparent in the ways that individuals have different skills wich can be combined to make the world work better for everyone

the ability to specialize is prob one of the major things that has caused our civilization to evolve and modern life to become so much more conveniant - for better or worse.

18. lol this thread makes me laugh. the funniest part isnt the racial sterotypes but...
    now thats a comeback :p

19. I have to admit that i shamelessly stole that comeback from somebody else.

They made it sounds a lot better too

20. this is completely off topic but today in class a teacher got mad at me for puting "ass" in one of my essays. i told him that "ass" was in the bible and that as a matter of fact, jesus rode an ass through the town.