Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

things you werent planning on doing while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wannabeAE86, Dec 24, 2011.

1. for example, you got 4 hours to kill, decide to smoke a blunt and chill, watch a movie or play games, but for some reason, something unexpected happens....

I got baked and planned on playing xbox, but my dad needed me to change his winter tires on his car..... laaame... plus he didnt have a hydraulic jack, i had to scissor jack it up on all 4 tires....... lame x 2

2. I got a BJ. Was expecting to watch Doctor Who.

3. I always say "I ain't gettin' up for shit" and then I unexpectedly get up to do shit.

4. Back in high school I was home alone, so I decided to go outside and smoke a bowl. Right after I finished and put my stuff away, my parents roll up and ask if I want to go out to eat with them.

Was quite the intetesting dinner

5. Get everything ready for a romantic evening with the Mrs.
    Call her 25min before she comes home after working for this for 4 hours.
    Then saying "Oh i'm running late, we can't have date night. Go out with your mom"
    I then sat in the bathtub for 2 hours eating cake.
    And no i'm not fat. Just very very...self indulging.
    The horrors of cannabis XD