Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things you think about when your high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by headwoundharry, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Straight up, I believe I think of the greatest stuff when I'm high.

2. It's hard to say, I'm way more in the moment when I'm high. If I don't write it down I'll soon forget it.

3. I agree but when I smoke I'm with my wife so sometimes I get sick of Chillen and talking and think of some ma crazy shit

4. i had a badass idea for a time/space warp, soul-karma movie last night.... told ma'lady... she high fived me, then i took a hit from this...... and all continued to be right in the world. <3

Attached Files:

5. My high is just constant thoughts so I'm lucky if I remember one of them

6. I'm a bit of a nut, but a fun thought I sometimes play with while high is meeting an alien race. I imagine what they would look like, how we would communicate and generally how the situation would play out in the weeks and months afterwards. What technology we could learn, etc.

Naturally in my mind I put myself as some sort of ambassador, proudly extending the well wishes of our entire planet. When in reality if I was in that situation I would have a panic attack and poop a little in my pants. Still, it's a fun way to fast track my mind into a state of abstract thinking.

7. state wide guerilla growers meetings. work together to overgrow. work as a team with local growers to plant multiple "catch plots" so the eyes are off the real prize. so that everyone gets there medicine.

8. I usually think about ways to make more money to buy more bud or if im high and still got more bud i think weather to roll a blunt or a joint.

9. I think of punani

10. I tend to talk to myself when I'm stoned... but I think that's just 'cause I've been blazing alone a lot lately. And it's not constant, just shit like "Who the fuck left a fork on the couch?" whereas normally I'd probably not say that out loud...

11. Idk i forgot what i think about

12. Sex &Music ... Food while I listen to music and watch two girls making out ! I'm a Freak ! Hell Yeah !

TY Marijuana !

13. When i'm high i think about the shit i'm gonna post on grasscity forums. Maybe they will start a thread asking about what you think about when your high.

14. I'm high all the time I don't notice a difference

15. The inner-workings of my brain are an irreverent stew of pop culture references, Platonian philosophical musings, and Patrick Starr-like empty headedness.

16. I realize how stupid I've been sober, & make plans to fix it.

17. Damn OP that bowl is full to the brim!