Things YOU should never think about

Discussion in 'General' started by fukface, May 22, 2011.

1. Do you have something that you know you really can't or shouldn't think about because it will cause some kind of bad shit to occur in your head (and then maybe outside your head as well)?

I can't think about my girlfriend cause we're split up now and I miss her and it makes me feel really fucked up bad - I hate that shit! Also, I can't think about people being cruel to animals - especially dogs. I avoid that like the plague.

[Sorry - this is a fucked up topic because it will make you think about what you don't want to. I must be crazy.]

2. Never? No.

*edit*

There are things that suck that I don't often think about, but I've got a stable enough psyche to where it won't bring my life around me if I do ... if that's what you're asking.

3. Been trying to avoid the fact I'm getting on a bus home in a few hours, leaving behind the lady that has changed my life. Only been here 12 days but it feels like it's been a blissful eternity... and now I must go.

Hopefully we see each other in September... sigh.

4. You mean like "Son of Sam" and his Talking Dog ?

5. Yeah - I dunno what I'm asking :confused: I guess I'm asking if there's thoughts that you'd really like to avoid thinking about - not that by thinking them your brains would turn to mashed potatoes and start seeping out of your eye sockets and ears or anything.

6. lol - not really but if that's what's making you kill all those people then yeah, I guess like that. :D

7. I shouldn't think of that one time I got super blazed and played Nazi zombies because my town is dry which equates to forced t break

8. If you ever want to fuck up a good LSD adventure, ask your tripping buddies if they have things they try to avoid thinking about. LOL!! You know what that will do to their heads.... :eek: It's almost like when you're tripping and you suddenly discover that you can't breathe unless you consciously make it happen. That makes for some seriously fucked up adventures in the mind. :D

9. The utter isolation each one of us feels when forced to encounter the reality we're all alone in our heads in this dark, cold universe--knowing full well if we outlive our friends and family, we'll all someday have to suffer the agony of incurable loneliness. Worse, I might have to wake up in a drab room aware that I'm alone in my head. Someday, this will be a problem for me. I can keep pushing it out of my head, but someday... it'll catch up.

THE TERROR OF COSMIC LONELINESS.

10. Fat old people naked laughing

11. Could you explain what you're talking about? That really didn't make much sense. :p

I try and avoid thinking about my mother which I of course do now because of this thread. :p She's 100% certain that she hasn't done anything wrong. Then why the fuck doesn't any of your fucking sons live with you!? Fucking crazy bitch. Never tried to stop her boyfriend from hitting my little brother. Never tried to stop the fight between her boyfriend and my older brother. Fucking piece of scum. I hope you fucking burn in hell, you whore.

12. I love Vonnegut, and I agree to some extent. I truly do, but everyone has some odd thoughts cross their mind.

13. Yeah some awkward moments in my past that make me wanna rage lol

14. There's not really anything off-limits to my brain. After years of the internet I'm desensitized to nearly everything.

And I don't have any regrets in the past so...

15. Something I wasn't able to think about for a long time that doesn't fuck with my head anymore is the night my dad died. Seeing his lifeless body and then him being rolled out to the hearse in a body bag is pretty fucked up. You're not supposed to see those things but life is fucked up sometimes.

16. If you think dogs talk a lot try having a conversation with a cat, always saying 'kill' and 'murder'...Fuckin' weird cats.

17. When you're mastu'rbating and you accidentally think about your mom for a while.

18. Midget anal fisting.

19. i could never understand how some murderers are so sadistic that you hear on the news "crazy man murders woman, stabbing her 56 times"