Things you see all the time but keep to yourself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mDee, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Literally everyday I look at the clock and its always 10:17 on the dot. This has been happening for atleast two months now its tripping me out dont know what it could mean. I feel lije everybody has something like this almost kinda like dejavu when you think about it. Share if you have anything interesting 👷💨

When life gets shitty, wipe your ass

2. #2 boydamien, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015

Cant tell you the amount of times i see this!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 117.. it's been a while since I noticed it but I probably will again because you brought it up. thanks op 👾💨🌲

4. I thought it was just me! When I was young there was a period of about 4 months where I woke up at 04.02 in the morning every night, without fail. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. 11:17 all the time

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I see the letters "ck" everywhere no idea why

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner

7. people being socially uncomfortable as fuck

8. #8 CanIBeShaggy, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    Maybe our brain some how keep track of "time" and sends a signal that makes us want to look at a clock at that exact moment, or wake up at that moment.. But how does it start?

9. What if that number you see is the time you're gonna die?

10. Trippy..

11. I wake up at exactly 9 every day that I have off from work

12. I see a lot that I just keep to myself for the fear that closed-minded people would judge what I perceive.
    Like the other day, I was cleaning my house and saw a cat in my peripherals sitting at the corner of my couch and as my eyes begun to focus on it, the cat had calmly walked around the corner of the couch. Startled, and somewhat confused, I followed the cat, since I don't even own a cat. And of course, there was no cat around the corner. But I distinctly saw a cat, and that is one instance out of hundreds like this.

13. This girl once told me...that grown men should never have to bite their tongue.....but damn lol...

Fake people who try n act cool to be your friend.......so annoying

14. I see 9:11pm a lot

15. #15 lisamc, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    Little smile faces. =) or :) things like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Sometimes it's your routine, just doing the same thing at the same time of the day, and happen to look at the clock at that time.

It can also be your body, sometimes I tend to wake up in the middle of the night at the exact same times a couple days in a row.

17. Same here happens almost every night

18. .

Attached Files:

19. I notice 13 everywhere, 19 also.

20. #20 Darth_Mal, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    How shady people can be.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE