things you say to get laid

Discussion in 'General' started by zeventeen, May 3, 2013.

1. shall I compare thee to a summer's day? hot as balls ;)

but seriously, what shit do y'all say to get the P or the D? I'm talking like 60-70% success rate here I'm having a dry spell. the struggle is real out here

2. I have a lot of money.

3. The only line that alwayz worked for me ... $o when are you gonna let me come see you? ...

Then u have a chance of hearing a response like .. anytime, this weekend or maybe tommorow .. after class, later on, or tonite ...

Then after that line is spoken followed by one of those responses .. then the rest depends on you ..

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. I swear you aren't going to be just another one nighter

5. "I'm all tangled up girl"

Biggest pimp line on the planet.

6. I've been tested

7. Show me your papers woman

8. Wanna make out?

No but like.i dont really use lines, shot just happens lol

Except when i go through a spell of not meetimg anyone new ever, i need to get out of this shithole boring town

9. Just said that to chick
    Waiting for response
    Lol

10. Lets go birddog some chicks at the mall.

11. When you gonna let me hit that?

12. I remember this one thread where everyone was talking about this one pick up line/game where you would send "So when are ya gonna let me tap that?" In a text to random chicks you knew and post responses. Apparently it worked more often than not, it got a bunch of people laid. Fun times.

13. this is why i go the abortion clinic to meet loose women. "Why else would they be here unless they like to fuck."

14. Does this rag smell funny to you?

15. "stop screaming...nobody can hear you"

16. "your a whore now come do what you do best"

17. oh man, lmao, kinda wanna sub to this thread now, see how freaky people can get

18. "Ay girl, my dick died, can I bury it in your ass?"

Sent from my iPhone 12 using GC Forum

19. Just say you got weed