Things you say during sex.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Epic thread is epic.

2. Old meme is old. lol jk jk

3. Roflmao some House of Slytherin chamber of secrets type of shit?

4. Lol I might move to Canada in about a year....perhaps we can remedy this :p:p:p

5. Lol. The most I've done with a chick is some making out, tit sucking and over the panties rubbing (I was younger at the time). I want to experiment more with girls but I'm just not sure how to meet girls :confused_2:

And now that I think about it I lied... two guys I fucked were freaks. My longest relationship was with a guy that was a freak. He's the one that introduced me to.. well everything. He was my first and I'm pretty sure he's half the reason I'm such a freak. I actually said all those things to him and got to act submissive. I'm not sure how I forgot that.

The other guy that was a freak and I only fucked once and he came really fast so I didn't have a chance to get into it.

6. #46 Himura, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    I usually say whatever it is to turn her on. My girl loves dirty talk but she is absolutely terrible at it. I don't mind though cuz she's just fucking hot and I dont need to hear anything else besides her moans.

Oh but whatever you do, don't joke about having STDs :rolleyes:

7. I'll kill you bitch.

8. Hahahaha, perhaps :rolleyes:

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM]Dumb and Dumber- So you're telling me there's a chance - YouTube[/ame]

10. nothing. im usually gagged :D

11. Having sex with Jennifer.

Me: Oh Michelle

Jennifer: What!?!

Me: Poker Face.

12. "If you tell anyone ill kill you and your family. Now get back to recess."

13. I like to get all ice cube on the bitch and say target neutralized

14. condom? what condom?

and when i'm about to bust i yell "grandma!!!"

15. "Hey babe, you kinda look like your mom when you make that face"

16. Nothing disrespectful...I direct a little "like that" etc...tell her she feels good...I dunno? Sometimes we laugh if one of us does/says something stupid or weird.
    ALways fun when that happens.
    Yeah we have no real routine.

17. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']nothing. im usually gagged :D[/quote]

Hahaha naughty much

18. tell her you will show her how to do thuh good fuckin'!

19. Nada. I'd rather him focus on what he's doing instead of what he's saying. Words can't get me to the finish line.

20. And he's getting ready to shoot...........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!