Things you just hate

Discussion in 'General' started by boatdock, Dec 19, 2011.

1. I was thinking about the subject and so many things come to mind, what's some things you just hate?

I fucking hate cold toilet seats :eek:

2. Liars, cheaters, and tricks.

3. warm beer

4. Dubstep. Any artist who wants record breaking sales.
    Ghetto people.
    Christians. (most religions aren't offensive)

5. [quote name='"BA"']warm beer[/quote]

Any warm alcohol for that matter lol

6. When i ask if anyone wants to throw in for weed and nobody does, but then when im smoking everyone wants to hit it. Same fucking thing with pizza.

7. My generation.

8. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']When i ask if anyone wants to throw in for weed and nobody does, but then when im smoking everyone wants to hit it. Same fucking thing with pizza.[/quote]

That awkward moment when everyone wants to smoke YOUR weed

9. I like cognac warm :eek:

10. Took me few minutes to come up with these.

When nothing is on TV and my allergies. I want to eat peanut butter dammit!

Also, amount of technology available. It's getting to big, simpler times were better.

11. omg the thing with pizza, is so true lol. Think it happens everytime.

Or french fries, some jackass will try to take a bunch of fries.

12. For the sole purpose of sharing, (bud and pizza)
    1. get a personal pie
    2. get a blunt and deny all others, unless they want to throw of course

13. [quote name='"goldberg72"']For the sole purpose of sharing, (bud and pizza)
    1. get a personal pie
    2. get a blunt and deny all others, unless they want to throw of course[/quote]

There's always that one guy that still asks for a slice and hit, and won't shut the fuck up!

14. #14 Solipsist NPC, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Thieves
    Ghetto assholes who have to constantly act "hard" wherever they go.
    Psychiatrists

I just realized that where talking about things and not people.

Can't think of one thing that pisses me off, really the only things that piss me off are just people, the things people do/say, and the byproducts of people.

I guess I hate diseases.

15. infomercials god damn it. I end up watching them for a solid 20 minutes sometimes before I realize I gotta change the channel

16. [quote name='"MLT"']infomercials god damn it. I end up watching them for a solid 20 minutes sometimes before I realize I gotta change the channel[/quote]

Im always (usually baked) kind of disappointed that I didn't think of half that shit...

Also I imagine and vow that when I become a millionaire/billionaire that 85% of the shit in my house (95% of the kitchen) will be bought off infomercials

17. depends on when you ask.....

some days......i just hate all of it

18. I think somebody touched base on it, but pathological liars.. They aren't fooling anyone and every friendship they have has a foundation of bullshit. Be real with people and get to know the real them.

19. I hate how 98.9 percent of the attractive girls my age are dumb as fuck, annoying as peewee Herman, slutty as snooki or all of the above