Things you hate

Discussion in 'General' started by Avihigh74, Sep 29, 2015.

1. I hate it when it's past midnight and the date changes and you think the changed date is still the same day. Fking showed up to an interview only to realize the interview is tomorrow. Deff not getting hired now. Dam it. so what stuff do u hate ?

2. Why you not going to get hired.
    Its showing that you are keen

3. U sure man? They'll probably think this pothead motherfker don't even know what day it is how he gonna work here.

4. tell 'em why you mad!!!

5. #5 PuppyMonkeyBaby, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    Yeah don't give up before you've even tried

Show up tomorrow looking sharp and be on your game

Edit: and if even if you don't get the job, just say fuck it and move on to the next one... don't dwell on the small shit

6. The "things that make you smile" and "things that make you happy" threads

fuck you, be negative

7. Fuck that. [​IMG] Go back there tomorrow and threaten the guy if he doesn't hire you.

What do I hate? Whenever I go to the doc or dentist's office I'll see a cover story on a magazine in the waiting room that interests me.

MOST OF THE TIME THE COVER STORY IS NOT IN THE "CONTENTS." I have to thumb through the whole fucking magazine to find it. WTF is the matter with these people? [​IMG]

8. #8 SlowMo, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    Sound advice from a very wise man. [​IMG]

edit - and fuck those magazines. The people in People can all blow me.

9. Threatening the guy you hope to work for is always a good way of building a good work relationship.

LOL magazines.

I never read "People" or any of those trash Hollywood gossip rags. It's usually car or general interest mags, but the "Contents" never show the cover article. :mad:

10. Only magazines I read are 4 year old Rolling Stones I have in the shitter lol

11. People that suck at life and are always trying to drag everyone else down in their misery

12. Certain celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, she thinks she has class yet she's famous for being a slut basically? And also people that give off negative vibes or make a big deal of things.

13. So did you go to the interview?

14. Lol yes I did actually but I lost my clothes. it's nyc and it was super humid that day and so I wore shorts and t shirt and put my good clothes in a bag. I go to the place, go to the bathroom, I change, leave the shorts and t shirt in a bag , do the interview (successfully), I get back the door is locked to the bathroom, the guys downstairs say the interview people have the key , I say no cause they'll think I'm stupid so I had to take a calculated loss and lose the clothes. Fk

15. this muthafucka will show up on sunday banging on the doors. dont hire him

16. [​IMG]

17. Well thats shitty. At least you made it though.

18. I have never understood why there are so many articles on the internet that HAVE NO DATE, yet their content *IS* time-sensitive.

Technology is, apparently, making mankind dumber.

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. My latest hatred of trendy sayings/expressions: "Long story short . . . " :mad:

1) It is incomplete; there is no verb. It should be "To make a long story short . . . " which is the original (also worthless) expression.

2) It never actually shortens the story. It is typically used AFTER the (long) story is told and inserted before some pointless summary.

3) It is just a contemporary trend in language and I always hate those anyway.