Things you hate when you smoke thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by MoldyBread, Jan 26, 2013.

1. We all have that pet peeve when we burn. List things that make you angry. sorry if this a repost.

-when people touch me whilst high

-when people forget to use the carb

-people that blows out the pipe, spilling everything.

-That one guy who "sees things" like unicorns etc.

2. When someone ruins good weed, I was having a party at my place one night, there was about 10 of us total and everybody brought some weed, all together had about an ounce sitting on the table, we ground up about 4 grams of dank for a giant blunt and this one guy there spills Gatorade and the weed is ruined :( almost beat his ass but he payed for it

3. When people crush weed in a bag.

When people torch it.

4. -Getting blunt smoke in my eyes (harsh)
    -getting caught by people who aren't cool with toking
    -passing cops on blunt cruises
    -people who think they can fiend off you

5. When I'm smoking somebody out, or even matching and they torch the whole fucking bowl. It's not like when you corner it you get a shitty hit, wtf!

6. When I'm with people I don't know well and I can't stop talking and I say weird random shit.

7. Getting cotton mouth. Fuck that noise.

8. Knock at the door ...

9. When people wet the blunt or the jay, or when people hit the bong and they take there lips of it and you see there saliva go into the bong & water. Fucken disgusting people need to learn how to not slobber all over the papes. How about those people who just stare at you every time you hit the blunt..... Like fuck stop making shit uncomfortable.

10. havin to pump the breaks when they on patrol

11. Not being legally allowed to smoke in my state. :(

12. having an empty bag after packing that last nugget

13. When you say on the smoking circle puff puff pass and there's always one who just babysits the J

14. Yeah, that's my idiot neighbor, waits til he gets the joint/bowl and then decides to yap on & on about fucking nonsense.

15. When you pass the bowl(after corning it PERFECT lol), telling the person you're passing it to that it's cherrying, and they torch it instead. SMH

16. I think the only problem I have with weed is the fact that its so goddamn expensive in my area because its "Cali bud"