Things You Hate Doing When High

Discussion in 'General' started by CaliDrummer420, Aug 29, 2009.

1. #1 CaliDrummer420, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    What are some things that you absolutely hate doing while under the influence of marijuana? Ill start it off:

Killing spiders that crawl in threw my window,
    Talking with people that aren't high,
    Moving furniture,
    Sneaking in your house while everyone's asleep,

2. Getting arrested

3. having to clean/put away the bong
    not having any more weed

4. Losing a frisbee in thick underbrush, searching for it for 45 minutes or so.

Murders my high.

5. -trying to cover the weed-smell
    -calming people down who are panicking [i'd rather scare them even more n then just laf]
    -taking tests

6. -being with people who are noobs and they panick
    -going home
    -playing halo 3
    -taking shits...hardest thing to do.
    -not having anymore weed
    -cleaning my pipe

7. Washing my hair

Writing

Sorting through MP3s/CDs/Vinyl/Tapes

Running

8. Talking to sober people who think they can act condescending towards you because you're "high". Well, I'm feeling great, and them? They're dead inside - they might not show it, but they are.

Hmmm, I hate driving while high and almost always avoid it till I am either sober or at the burning out point of my high.

Reading can sometimes be a chore, if I am too baked. Mostly on the computer, though. The bright screen hurts my eyes when I'm straining to read posts on GC... writing however is fantastic while stoned. Typing, that is... haven't really done much handwriting after baking.

In conclusion, I like doing many things high that I enjoy doing sober, because being high (usually) makes the activities better and more interesting. And I can do them just as well in either mindset, so... yay!

9. -Driving

-Talking to family members

-Being around a shitload of people

-Going out in public

10. Talking with police/parents
    Meeting new people
    Shopping, especially in huge crowded malls. It gets scary haha
    Trying to decide what movie to watch
    Yard work
    Errands

11. -Not having more weed

-Talking to sober people who think they can act condescending towards you because you're "high".

-School

-The babylons

12. whattt i love playin halo 3 when tokin

13. Why not capture them and set them free?

I would like to argue it's the time that is killing your high, not the search.

Why would you ever take a test high?!?

Not me, sir. I love to run while high. There are quite a few of us, as I can gather. Nothing kills the monotony of a run like putting on some music and just taking off.

I really hope you didn't just make the argument that people that don't get high are "dead inside" compared to you. If that's how you justify it to yourself, fine, but you aren't any better than those that don't choose to smoke pot. Some people don't drink alcohol and I don't sit there and say, "oh, they don't know how to have fun".

As for dealing with sober people, I personally try to hid my high from them because I don't want the conversation to steer in the direction of, "duuuuude are you hiiiiggghh?". If they don't notice it, what does it matter?

14. When something big goes down.

We interupt this Ren and Stimpy marathon with some breaking news. Aliens have invaded, I repeat aliens have invaded.

15. I can understand people who like running high. But I smoke a pack and a half a day of Kools, and have been since I was 16. I am in no shape to be running, and it ruins my buzz.

While I'm at it:

Playing FPS games that aren't set on inverted controls.

16. i hate doing things when im high

17. Eating dinner with family, especially grandparents.

So awkward.

18. Not having much weed; when I smoke I wanna be able to smoke without having to worry about the quantity I smoke.

19. Being around lots of people

Being around buzzkills (heavy-anti druggies/heavy druggies ie anyone who is a complete douche. People are really crazy, making a bunch of noise, or the party people if you will.)

Being around cops if they are questioning me. I dont mind it if they dont care if im high.

Going to work.

Being high in the daytime (Im a joker, Im a smoker, Im a Midnight Toker...)

20. HAHA. Yea dude, things suck.