Things You Do That Others Find Weird

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntBurna, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Title of the thread explains it all. I'll start it off with a few of mine.

I spend a lot of time on a marijuana message board.
    I love riding roller coasters and even belong to an enthusiast club.
    I never eat the end of the burger opposite of my first bite.
    And finally, I enjoy sitting around campus or at a mall and do a little people watching.

Oh, and one more, I watch just about everything on TLC, ex. Take Home Chef,
    Little People Big World, Jon and Kate Plus 8, What Not To Wear, 10 Years Younger etc.

2. i dip my fries in my frosty.

3. I am the same way.

4. I drink close to a gallon of milk everyday.

5. Damn, and here I thought a gallon about every five days was a lot.

6. Well when you have an unlimited supply...

7. I have dentures do too overuse of medication like adderal, so i am constantly taking my teeth out and reapplying fixadent at parties. Its gotten to be a show almost.

8. Thats just creepy.

9. I have webbed feet :D
    I can squirt milk n stuff from my eyes if they are in my mouth..
    I can probably swim faster than you can run!

10. i pick my nose and eat it

its good for you, builds up your immunity because your nose hairs n shit capture germs and then they die, so by eating the dead germs you build an immunity to that specific illness

i havent been sick in prolly 3 years, not since i was in highschool at least

11. Damn, it sounds foolproof. Lol.:D

12. I eat potato chips with ketchup

13. i can suck my own dick!!!!

just kidding, idk, i eat my fries b4 my burger

14. ^ i can get the head of my dick into my mouth, but thats about as far as suckin my own dick goes, haha i love having a large member

15. weird things..well i sleep with a blanket ive had since i was 2. and i put mayonnaise on my brocoli

16. i eat almost anything with mayo

i consume ridiculous amounts of benzodiazepines wich makes me always forget weeks or even months and become confused

i sence the smell of burning weed from far far away and i always guide myself and go to people blazing and if i try to buy weed from them they smoke me out .. even if i just go and start talking to them they smoke me out .....

never refused to get high .... my friends use to fuck me over with this .. cuz i had monthly drug tests ... and they knew i never refused and its like my reputation at stake and they came to smoke me out right before my drug test ... no matter if it was in school police station before a drug test .... i never refused it

no matter how fucked up i am i can always smoke

i snowboard drunk

i always have something to get high off ... ALWAYS im never dry ... its not always weed tho..pills herbs or a lot of other crap

i can get prescription medicine from a pharmacy without a prescription :D....

yeah theres more .... but im too lazy to write

17. oh please, who doesnt?

i mean... me too. :metal:

18. My total personality, some of the crazy shit i think of and say just weird people out to the max, but thats just who I am so fuck em.

also ppl find it weird how much i like drugs lol

19. Don't feel so alone, I do this too.

I call the remote control for the TV the "TV button". Its just something my little bro and I have done since we were kids. As soon as I drop the 'button' bomb people stop and gape at me and are like, "Whafuck you just call that?"

Most people that meet me think I am a freak at the way marijuana is the centre of my life - I work around it (well, around glass bongs, pipes, high times mags, pics of dope, dope books, et cetera), talk about it all day, go home and smoke with my family. It is my centre and some people don't understand that it is just how my life is. I have scared off many a dude with my crazy potheadness. :( But thats okay, they are just threatened because I can take bigger rips than them!