Things you do that nobody knows about, Until now

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. This is a dead thread.  :gc_rocks: :RoorRip:

2. I'm an exhibitionist. I really like it when a girl will sit and flash her pussy. Same goes for nipple peeks. So I guess I both an exhibitionist and voyeur. I like it when its done like by accident and she isn't aware of it. My cock isn't huge or anything but I like it and I like to show it the same way like by accident. This started when I was a kid. I would leave my bedroom door open just a little bit so if someone walked by I would for sure be standing right by it with my cock hard pretending to be looking for something and not looking a the door at all. My sister is older and when her girlfriends would come over was a great time to do it. There was one in particular that I flashed many times. More than once she would push the door open and say nice cock and go out the front door. One time she stayed over night and we were flashing each other like kids do, we made a bet and if I won I got to sleep between the two of them that night. Well I won and it was great.. Just the usually grab ass stuff before my sister went to sleep. When her girlfriend Sue, thought she was really asleep she started to slowly move her hand toward my cock. Sue just grazed it like it was a accident and when I did not object she grabbed onto it and started stroking it Damn, that felt so good. I went for her titties and she stopped me. She said that I had to kiss both of them before I could touch them. Be gentle at first and when I get aroused you can pinch and bite harder. Meanwhile she has got me so hard and big I thought I was gonna cum. She would slow down when she thought I might cum and tease me by sticking it really close to her pussy. Her pussy did not have any hair around it like my sister's did. She said that was so who ever was eating her out could concentrate on her pussy and not the hair. That's what I hated about my sister's, I would always come up with pussy fur in my mouth....lol.
    So that's how it started for me. Move to cum I hope.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I don't think I can be 100% myself around anyone except for my kids.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I choke my chicken when I’m driving sometimes. I’m good at multitasking

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Umm are u saying u eat ur sister out?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. See I knew you wouldn't believe me!

7. Study ancient civilizations.:coolalt:

8. I listen to music with my own lyrics made up.