Things you do that nobody knows about, Until now

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I'm the exact opposite, I always put my socks on last. Feels weird if I don't.

2. dude me too :eek:

I still wonder if i'm ever washing my body thoroughly though

3. What'd ya do in there?..

I always had the opposite problem I guess. Kind of a bathing OCD. I honestly cannot even figure out how a person manages to take a shower in less than like 25 minutes without knowingly leaving areas uncleaned. I make sure I cover my entire body with soap and rub my hands over every inch of my body lol. If I miss a spot, I notice it too much and it bothers me all day.

4. There's always a song playing in my head. Ill wake up and there's a differant one every morning, and ill catch them playing throughout the day. Kinda cool.

5. Hahaha, I posted the same thing in here somewhere too.

6. I usually put socks/shoes on left first then right. im right handed.

its not big problem if i dont tho, sometimes i do just do test my compulsiveness

7. I wipe my ass standing up. Ive just always done that and it feels comfortable. Dude i just dont even know :smoke:

8. I spread my asshole so much when taking a shit

9. #4089 DojaCFR, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That comment + ur avatar staring at me = disturbing

10. I won't eat yellow cheese.

I masturbate with my left hand, and I'm right handed.

11. i can't pee in a public restroom with anyone else in the room. not even someone taking a shit in the stall, i just can't.

12. #4092 DojaCFR, Jun 9, 2011
    I can't take a shit with other people in the bathroom...

Ill be taking a shit and someone walks in, ill listen to see what they do...if they go to the other stall and sound like they are gonna shit.

I gotta clean up and get out...

Idk why always been like that

13. #4093 jcofillinois, Jun 9, 2011
    same here man.. they'll walk in, do their thing, and i pretend to finish pissing then just leave. but, it's pretty normal from what i've heard, so it's chill.

14. Cant take a shit if someone else is in there because I know that if someone was taking a huge dump I would be fighting laughter and I don't want to be that guy lol. I also can't piss if someone is in there too. Glad that seems to be common

15. haha yeah.. when you go to a sporting event its the worst.. ive been to baseball games or hockey games where the bathrooms have lines out the door inbetween periods/innings and you have to stand side by side with random dudes pissing into a community trough that goes along the entire bathroom wall :rolleyes: takes concentration, man :laughing:

16. I seriously want to enact a rape scenario on this girl. Effectively forcing her (her consenting of course) to deep throat my dick. To watch her groan and choke on my dick until she's a saliva covered mess.

And when that's all said and done, make her beg for me to fuck her. Then do just that, fuck her until we're both spent.

17. I constantly make a beat by clicking my teeth together quietly in my mouth. Or to music.

Everytime I walk into the bathroom I make multiple silly faces in the mirror as soon as I close the door.

And anytime time I step on a crack or drive over shadows I click my teeth.

18. i do this when i enter and leave my bathroom hahaha

19. #4099 DojaCFR, Jun 9, 2011
    Ha, im guilty too......

I make 'rock star' faces, like screaming n shit, or perfect my mean mug

20. Yea, me too, like all the time... makes my jaw hurt sometimes though.