Things you do that nobody knows about, Until now

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. haha right, all my glasses broke, the last coca cola glass broke when i was washing it and i had to get 5 stitches , gnarly scar on my hand.

i have coffee cups :laughing: those serve their purpose though :smoke:

2. When I get high by myself, I talk to myself. Meaning, I have full conversations with myself while smoking my after-bowl stoge. It's weird, but it feels good, man.

3. i never eat the heel on a loaf of bread

4. i thought no one ate that? :confused:

5. i do! its the best part!

6. when it's fresh just put some motherfuckin butter on that shit and have some chocolate milk and im set :smoke:

7. nah man you ball it up and dip it in some strawberry kool aid! :hello:

8. I now have 0 social life (not because I lack social skills, but because I don't like 99% of the people I meet). I am kind to people I don't like: I've learned to hate the actions of people, and not people themselves, but I see the time spent hanging out with people, as time I could use to educate myself!

9. i hate when ppl drop in without calling

10. As others have said...I've thought about what it would be like to be a serial killer. It kind of appealed to me too but I could only target women. Why? I don't know but for some reason the idea of killing women appeals. It's not sexual and there is no desire for rape or anything...just wanna kidnap them and kill them.

Obviously I never would act on these thoughts...or would I? ;)

11. doesnt everybody

12. I hate acting like I'm happy when guests are over when I'm really mad more than that.

13. [​IMG]

Best bit, bro.

14. #4056 blkarmphoenix, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol that's something I do that noone knows about. If someone knocks on my door and I'm not expecting them. I just won't answer it. I'll stare at em through the peep-hole till they go away.

15. #4057 dddaver, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    Personally, I find the thought disturbing, that others want to kill, whether acted on or not. I just think that thinking that way is abnormal. But who knows (or cares really)? Maybe it's me. But , I'd prefer not feeling there are normal people who think about randomly killing others out there.

16. Definitely abnormal....and especially going as far as thinking of potential target demographics.....

Abnormal, however I'm not going to judge. You can't control what kind of thoughts you have, as long as you don't act on the dangerous ones.

17. on the cereal killer note, my twin sister and i had an in depth debate as to who we would cannibalize first if stuck at a family reunion with no food.

i chose the retarded cousin, because she would contribute nothing to the survival situation and eat through resources, and my sister chose the loaded ginger ones cause theyre the only gingers in the family, filthy rich, and completely pretentious.

18. i wouldnt eat retard meat.

but anyway i dont sit on toilet seats