Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things you do now that you smoke weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Jun 1, 2011.

1. What are some things you do now that you smoke weed.

For an example, I occasionally stare at the ground while walking outside to see if I might find money or weed since my friend found about a quarter of weed while walking.

Another one is tempting to try some of my brother's Ritalin or making some lean.

2. Who said marijuana isn't a gateway drug. Lmao.

3. I sit on my bed and do nothing.

4. I enjoy life a little more and I added a "weed budget allowance" to my list of monthly supplies other than that I don't feel the urge to do anything harder only to try different strains whenever available.

5. I'm an overall nicer person and I tend to be less violent.

6. I post on GC alot & look at some nice glass online :smoke:

7. I buy weed :(

I fantasize about growing good weed.

Pretty much it.

8. Just more chill.

9. Same thing I do every night, Pinky...

10. cough a lot

11. I like reruns of "Everybody Loves Raymond" more.

12. smoke less. well, cigarettes anyway. if i have no weed i smoke 10 a day. but just 1 or 2 joints a day and i dont need a cigarette.

i also find myself thinking of foods i think would be epic to eat whilst high. smoked salmon on toast is my all time favorite.

13. I'm a generally more chill person since I started toking. I have also realized that you shouldn't give a flying fuck what anybody thinks of you, pertaining to bud or not.

14. I know how to rotate miticides....

15. I think for myself.

16. I tend to have epiphanies more.

17. I have tons of creative ideas I write down when I'm high. All my stomach and pain issues have gone away. I don't have trouble sleeping anymore. Life just seems overall better!

18. i smoke for my depression so since i started smoking my thoughts have been much less violent and self-destructing

19. Just about ever since the first time I bought weed for myself I realized I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about anything. Just major stress relief etc.

20. Less stress. I have an anxiety disorder and weed is helping me a lot. I sleep so much better too. Happier in general.