Things you can't do for the life of you when you're high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justind16, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Text, like my hands are slow as fuck. Also cannot read books.

2. I can never figure out why the hell I went to point B without going back to point A!

3. Remember, lol.

4. Try untangling headphones when you're high, I swear to fuck it's like licking your elbow..impossible.

5. Lmao that happened with me before.

Another thing was me trying to get my key out of my lock in my old office door... Dang thing stuck and at the time I was flying high and didn't want to call campus security to let me into my office incase they would notice me being stoned lol eventually got the damned thing out and the door open

6. Be neat. Especially with food, I always make a mess making food and when I'm eating I take ridiculously huge bites.

That and carry multiple things at once. Sober, I can carry like eight things in one hand. Stoned, I'll have my grinder, bong, lighter and keys sitting on my lap and think, 'oh fuck, how am I gonna carry all this shit?' I totally forget that I have pockets and that my keys are on a lanyard :D

7. math. especially when I try to do fractions in my head, Its bad.

8. I can't play the piano for shit when I'm high. I have all the great riffs up there in my head, but when it comes to actually playing it, I can't coordinate my damn hands haha

9. stop smoking

10. Order at the drive thru

Play monopoly

11. drive thrus are a gift and a curse for stoners

12. im way better at talking to girls, because i actually find their lame jokes funny. but uh, i cant shit, serious, ill sit on the bowl for 2 minutes, remember that i came hear to shit, try to start some movement, get distracted, waste 5 minutes spinning off all the toilet paper onto the floor, then repeat for 20 minutes til i pass out.

also piss, i just cannot get it to come out, wtf!!

13. Same. It takes me like almost 30 minutes to take a full shit.

14. Any type of high(hehe)-level math. I mean sure, I can do it, but it would take me three times as long.

15. I cant focus normally, cant complete tasks fully

I think im add thats undiagnosed. Ive been a gamer my whole life and come to the conclusion that i enjoy games so much cause it keeps my mind busy and focused which normally it is racing.

I tend to be less anxious and focus while high

16. put socks on in the morning

17. I either can tell long, detailed stories perfectly and nail it, or I fuck up the story, forget where I am multiple times, give details that don't add to the value of the story, sometimes it fucks up my storytelling.

I'm less social because I have no desire to talk about things that don't interest me (i.e. 98% of what people say), but then sometimes I find myself in deep, deep talks about spirituality and life and the gov't, etc.

I can't focus on what's happening around me, I usually get kind of introverted and just start thinking.

But what I can't do sober yet can do fine baked as FUCK is:
    Go to class, because when I'm sober I'm just like fuck all this shit. When I go high, it's not nearly as monotonous.
    Do homework, for the same reason above. When I get high, I do my writing assignments more creatively and math tasks seem less laborious (even though I think I do math slower while high)
    Do chores, for the same reason above. Then, when I get high, I'm like alright lets get this shit over with.

Basically, whereas the stereotype is people who smoke weed are then unmotivated from being high and don't want to do shit, I smoke weed to help get shit done.

Just a footnote, it's not that I 'CAN'T' do those things sober, it's just that they're so much less shitty when I'm high haha

18. LOL thats exaclty what i do, ill start telling a story, get really into it, forget what im talking about, try and get back on subject, start talking about something else then realise what happened and finish with what i started with

And another thing is i cant stop talking, i used to work as a cold caller for a company that promotes charities and gets people to sign up to the charity on monthly DD's, i had to go door to door and tell them all about the charity (mine was cancer research UK) id be there for about 10 minutes when it's meant to be a 2 minute speel. I got 16 sign ups in 14 shifts :p So im basically saving lives, thats my go to line if someone doesnt like what i've done - 'Man, so what if what i just did was wrong, do you know how many people have survived cancer because of the work i did'