Things you can't do for the life of you when you're high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justind16, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Its hilarious I find! Hard, but so funny. I remember one night I ordered a pizza and took forever with the guy on the phone. He sounded pissed off by the end. When the delivery person showed, I had a joint in my mouth and eyes as red as hell itself. He just died laughing. Gave him a good tip, only to find karma had done its job and I got a pizza loaded with toppings!!! :hello::smoking:

2. Get high.

3. I can't hang clothes while I'm baked at all. It once took me at least 5 minutes to hang a coat and even so, it was inside out.

4. roll a joint or blunt. it's terrible haha

5. #25 Heavey D, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Night driving. The combination of darkness and the high jack up my depth perception. I slow down way too soon before a turn.

6. At my job, I occasionally have suit-and-tie type meetings with a few professors and staff. One morning I decided to smoke the last of my weed (which I thought was only like a g or so, ended up being like 2.5g). I forgot that I had one of these type of meetings and so I quickly got dressed and got to the meeting. It was so so so hard to concentrate and every slight thing would make me smile. I ended up looking like a dumb idiot with a smile across my face at what was suppose to be a semi-serious business meeting lmao.

7. This ^

8. [quote name='"Kman420"']Get high.[/quote]

I feel you on that one man...

If you continue to smoke after a certain level is reached can you get even higher or does it just even out?

Like i had some hash and weed both I could get high as a kite, but weed alone is just like...I'm high.

And hash alone is just like...I'm high, but I'm not stoned..

I like to be really fucking high, to the point of never being able to pass a dt.

9. When I'm high, I can't chew gum properly. I can't do a lot of things properly when I'm high, but chewing gum is the newest one for me.

One thing I can do when I'm high, is play tekken like a fucking pro. When I'm sober I suck, but after a decent blunt, I am the tekken king.

I'M THE KING OF TEKKEN, TEKKENNNNNN.

10. Find my phone.

11. Ring Ring Ring, where the fuck is it! *checks back pocket* dammit it was right there all along, shit happens man.

12. Communicate.

13. Read
    Tell stories
    Run
    Not Smile

14. Dude, I was on campus once and I walked like 10 minutes across campus because I thought I left my phone in the cafeteria (I looked in every pocket and in my backpack) and when I got to the cafeteria, it wasn't there.

Then I look through my backpack again and I found my phone. -_-

15. Definitely ordering food... and sitting up straight!

16. Socializing. Talking with people im not close with. Lately, weed introverts the fuk out of me, so ive only been smoking when im at home.

17. I cannot for the life of me order food at a fast-food restaurant when I'm high

18. Read and fish haha the weights get tangled with the rod every time i reel in haha

19. fuckin order food. i do aight ordering, but then when i pay i leave :/ and people are dicks so even tho im cleary stoned as fuck they just let me walk away... i always come back tho mmmmmmm fooooood :)

20. IDK I can do whatever I put my mind to high / sober