Things you can't do for the life of you when you're high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justind16, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Does anyone have a bunch of things they can't do that they normally can, but can't when they're high?

2. I cant read books at all, I just zone out. I also can't socialize among people who I'm not really close to.. I end up just staring at their face and muttering random words every so often

3. Hold onto a damn lighter!

4. Haha I can't do any of those things. Since I smoke outside, I come in to wash my hands and spend 30 mins doing it, then open the fridge and sit down on the floor deciding what to eat

5. Math

/thread

6. Play online... hahahaha
    Read.
    write.
    Pretty much anything that isn't driven by pleasure, hunger or sleep. Hahahaha

7. Zip a damn zip lock bag. Shit is haaarrrd.

8. I think the only thing that I'd really want to be sober for is a public speech. I could be baked for nearly anything else

9. Yea reading or doing math sucks i just start thinking of random things id rather be doing

10. For sure reading, my mind wanders a lot. I just forget what I read 2 lines ago and can't remember what the fuck I'm trying to understand about the writing.

11. Running! When I'm sober I'm can run miles nonstop, when I'm high I can probably run 1/4 a mile before I have to take a break.

12. speak properly - I always mumble my words and have to repeat myself louder. I also feel like i'm just staring blindly at someone when they're speaking and they know that i'm high lol

13. I can do it, but backing up in a car is alot harder for me when I'm high haha.

14. cant clip my nails, well i can but i can't ever make the edges round there always sharp and i always just fuck up in general while doing that high

15. I can't fight, write exams, study, play online games WELL or talk to girls smoothly when I'm high
    Also apparently I can't communicate properly with waiters at restaurants
    I was at a burger place and told the guy I wanted a regular burger with added bacon and cheese but without any bacon and cheese...was awkward

16. I wanna double cheese burger with no double and no cheese. Lol.

17. -Order at a drive up
    -Convince people I'm not high haha

18. I cant roll a joint for shit when high, its literally like I have lost all coordination and ability to use my fingers properly. Sucks actually. So I usually default onto bong bowls or pipe bowls. Joints are great for getting me started, or if I want one in the middle of a smoke sesh I have to have it ready to go.
    I also cant talk to people to well, at least when I am really high. I guess I am more of a solitary smoker, do better on my own.

19. Ordering food is so god damn hard I hate it

20. Drive thrus and work