Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to say to parents.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by punkrok6, Nov 23, 2010.

1. If your parents catch you while you're smoking, what are some things to say when they tell you it's bad for you it's killing you and all that corporate bullshit?

2. Say its far worse than alcohol, tobacco etc. That or offer them some on for a first experience of the plant's beauty. :)

3. Asked her about legalisation she didn't really care, said she had better things to spend her money on but wasn't against it :p

Auntie used to grow so I've got an allie haha

4. Ask them to show you a study that proves their point.
    See what happens when they google "dangers of marijuana" lmfao.
    =]

5. Can mods delete thread?

6. You can delete the thread yourself in "Thread Tools".

7. Well, these are a good start :D -

When Your Kid Smokes Pot (news – 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]When Your Kid Smokes Pot | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory[/FONT]

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

Teen Marijuana Use May Show No Effect On Brain Tissue, Unlike Alcohol, Study Finds
    (news – 2012) Teen Marijuana Use May Show No Effect On Brain Tissue, Unlike Alcohol, Study Finds

Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens (news - 2007)
    Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens, U.S. Doctor Disagrees | Fox News

And show them what cannabis could do for them- besides get them high! :smoking:

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

Then send me an email! (Bottom of my sig) I'll send you back 840 pages of links to show your parents. They need to learn that they have been lied to about this healing herb!

Granny :wave:

8. Granny knows all ^

I used they told me in school masturbation caused blindness. How can i believe anything after that.

Seriously use the links from granny

9. My mom never caught me being sneaky. When I came back from college to start working, and began toking in order to stay motivated to keep my stressful job, we came to the agreement of me using it outside and either while home alone or at night. It's legal here anyway now, and that played a part in our agreement.

Mom caught me coming in once after toking and didn't say much other than I should change my shirt, since we are trying to keep it on the DL around my stepfather.

If you're a kid under 18 (no offense, I call everyone younger than 21 "kid") , then I would never recommend opposing your parents' will when caught stoned. If you're doing it for reasons other than fun, I would explain reasons and wish for the best. But under 18 you're still legally a child and your parents are responsible for your safety, so I wouldn't make it harder on them.

But, as I always say, it's not a problem if you're not caught. Keep it secret but own up to it if you're caught.

10. Well I can't really think of anything to justify yourself, but if the argument goes to the subject of the law, or doing it in your house, I'm going to let you in on the words that my friends parents told him when they found out.

"We'd rather you smoking in your room safely instead of huffing a bowl behind some car in a parking lot risking getting caught"

If I were you I'd definitely point the idea of that out.
    After all, parents always want to protect you, so why not protect you from the law?

*I'm sorry if this makes no sense to you, I'm baked and speaking my mind*

11. Lol just don't get caught. Be smart about when and where you choose to smoke.

12. well they probably wont listen to anything you say, and probably wont sit through a documentary. Ask them whats bad then show a legitimate study (there are many on grannys list and google) that disproves/proves whatever they say. If they arent going to listen to reason, youll have to say your stressed, im high, ill talk to you tomorrow when you have calmed down. Then proceed to step #1.
    There is also the other route "you want a hit?"

13. just sitting trough the stuff they tell you and telling them u got the message will get them thinking u learned your lesson and u matured :)

14. You're aware of and comfortable with the risks involved. Gotta risk it for the biscuit.

15. I'm 22 and my parents just found out I smoke weed on the 26th. When confronted all I said was yup I smoke pot. Whooopde fuckin do. Next subject please

16. when i started i was already 17, so i told my parent the next day and it went well since they both smoke. sadly they dont want to let my brother smoke like they did whit me.

Sometimes parents just need to explode cause they love us and that my friend outrun logic !
    Just dont explode back or its over for you ass lol

17. You're a siq kunt aren't ya? Notice I posted this 2 years ago when I was 17, no longer give a fuck and the thread is embarrassing because it comes up when you search my name. Thus why I asked for it to be deleted.

Thanks for the helpful contributions from others.

18. Nah doesn't let me, first thing I tried mate.