Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

things to put in a stoner spot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brewskie81, Mar 12, 2010.

1. me and my frends were looking for this new spot to burn andwe found a spot in the woods and we are wondering what we should put there. i thnk were gonna put a tent and a tarp and a couch there. what other things should we put there?

2. nothing mane. u dont want that shit getting hot

3. I would put a shitty radio in the tent so you can play some music while you blaze.

4. Mini fridge.

5. In my friends back yard we put a table in a big hole. We build a sheet metal roof over it and put tarps and such over that. Its pretty sweet actually.

You guys should put a table in your chill spot.

6. don't fuck up the woods
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. i say nothing, you don't want someone finding it and beign suspicious.

8. I read the title and my first thought was a lava lamp! but those don't work well without power. I say nothing, when your in the woods, the woods is all you need.

9. My spot in the woods isn't in true woods, so I don't feel badly about adding stuff, but here is what we have (all salvaged)

A metal bench holds 2-3, or one person with coach lock.
    2 metal chairs, very comfortable, form fitting
    1 pvc/plastic canvas chair, very confortable
    One of those long laying out pool chair things (ok, maybe this one wasn't slavaged :rolleyes:)
    And finally, in the center, an overturned metal trashcan. Has a lip to keep things from rolling off, and is the perfect height for holding things. You can also stash stuff underneath it and it will keep them dry.

Underneath trees with a nice stream 10 yards away, birds chirping and some wildlife hopping through your sesh, imo THE place to toke :smoke:

(In conclusion, you need chairs and a table, and you're set for life)

10. I find that I feel like im going crazy when im in the woods because I will want music, but theres no radio, so I make up my own music in my head, and most of the time it sounds good and I enjoy it. Then I forget to write it down n shit, and I end up forgetting I made a sweet song or beat just walking outside lol.

11. bring in logs from the woods and shit and create a spot, rather then build it.

thats what i would do,

always wanted to blaze under one of these (couldnt find a picture,sorry)

How to Make a Shelter in the Wilderness - wikiHow

and bring something to clean up your garbage!!
    dun ruin ya spot wit garbage

12. I just made my shed into a stoner room. My parents use my shed for tools and shit and the shed is prob 8 by 8. Its a pretty nice shed. It got a carpet, a window, a light, plus other shit and its decently warm in there. I recently decided to make this into my smoke house because im always getting caught in my room. I put in a few chairs, a stereo system that runs on batteries, a few candles for light source ( at night i can't use the light because my parents will see my shed light on through the window so i cannot risk gettin caught), i hid my bubbler in there, a bunch of water bottles for the bubbler, a few scissors for blunt repair, a box of dutches, bottles of visene and a box of lighters. Its a pretty chill place to blaze because I never have to worry about getting caught (until my parents decide to go into the shed then im fucked). A stoner place should have all of the following in it.

13. A table and some chairs/ an old couch. A poster/throw on a nearby tree would be nice too, as long as you removed it before it rained.

14. wow everybody gotta chill spot i smoke in my sun roof i just blazed from this dank eighth nug i bong bowl :)

15. after 'setting up' two spots in high school, and having them torn apart by cops, i say nothing.

all you need in the spot in the woods is a nice big log to sit on, that shouldn't be hard to find. everything else can be taken in with you... backpacks are wondrous, as are portable ipod speakers :)

16. a hammock.

17. Insect repelant.

Oh and some music,

18. I like the idea of keeping it natural (using logs as benches, etc.) so instead of a mini fridge, dig a hole. The ground should be a fairly constant, low temp, even only a foot down. Dig a nice square hole, line it in tarp or something (so the rain doesn't destroy it underground) and put a piece of wood on top. You can then store drinks and water for your bongs and bubblers there. Plus it wont be very intrusive, cause no one will notice it.

19. Portable music player + battery operated speakers, a flat surface, and cards.

20. thats a really good idea for a mini fridge.

me and you could make a great outdoor stoner spot lmfao.

but also on the plus side, it would also make it a lot less bait.