Things to look for when buying from smoke shop?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bamf64, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Tomorow, im going to a smoke shop to get my first glass bong. I know i want something with thick glass, percolator(s), ice catcher, and a slide with no carb. What are some things i should look for as of quality of the peice? or any reccomendations for things i should look for?

2. anyone?

3. Don't choose your piece, let your piece choose you. Haha no but seriously make sure to look at everything and ask plenty of questions. If the people that work there aren't total dicks then u should find something that will tickle your fancy man. And don't forget to haggle that price!:cool:

4. Haggle low. If you make an offer and the guy just says "Deal," you haven't haggled. Not hard to do, but we're not really encouraged to do it in American society.

5. Investigate all the pieces that capture your eyes!

Also, do not walk in and ask that question or : do you guys have bongs here? You'll be thrown out immediately. Make sure you use non illegal terms like "water pipe". Many headshops are super strict with this, so just looking out for you homie! Most people dont realize that. Have fun bro!