Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do with friends while blazed.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by apexdre, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Okay so here is a little background: at least 3-5 times a week I go over to my buddies and we just smoke in the back yard through a gravity bong or hot box a blunt or jay in my car. We usually just get hella blitzed and just watch tv or something... So this is kinda like a habit but I feel like there is so much more we could be doing and they do too but we aren't coming up with great ideas to do things . So I just wanna know I you have any ideas other than the usual, tv and video games lol

2. Been there done that lol. Looking for fun new things!

3. I wanna throw around the football when I'm high but unfortunately don't have one or maybe I do

4. Fishing
    Cycling
    Skating
    Going for high drives
    Go to the movies
    Go kart center
    Golf
    Mini golf
    Nature hike
    Go to a headshop
    Hit up a restaurant
    Draw
    Read a book together
    Try to invent something
    Find some poon
    Strip club if above isn't readily available at the time

Come on man it isn't that hard to think of something to do. Be creative.

5. Get out and cruise some hills with a longboard! Thats all I do.

6. Ultimate frisbee, frisbee golf.

7. I wish you were my friend haha. All my friends do when blazed is game... :(

8. change the oil in your car

9. Have you been to all the cool things in your area? Like, me and my friends know where all the Halloween stores are, and all the smoke shops, and the restaurants with awesome but cheap food in the area, etc. I guess I'm saying you should just smoke and explore!

Oh, or play smoking battleship where if you get hit, you take a hit!

10. Obviously listening to some awesome tunes as well.

11. Go and sit at the park and people watch.

12. any lazy version of any sport you're into like throwing a ball/disc around. a game of horse. you could try the driving range.. but golf is hard as fuck to begin with. i've never been tempted to try it high. maybe minigolf but a bunch of high dudes at a minigolf course might look.. weird.

laser tag
    go eat something delicious. don't bring it back home. eat there.
    try to think of a project.. whether it's a business idea, website, woodworking..
    fishing
    movie theater
    get a bunch of music.. a couple blunts.. hop in the car and drive. you might come across something to do but even if you don't.. it beats sitting at home.
    is there nature by you? go for a hike and explore
    arcade

13. [quote name='"StoneyMcGhee"']Mario Kart.[/quote]

Best suggestion in this thread.

Break out the n64 and rip rainbow road

14. smash some goony mate its good stuff

15. I am older so when I get high I go to a supermarket and look at all the fruits and vegetables. Pretty colors, and its fun really look at some of the exotic items. also love watching people ,going to a lake, Comedy Central.

16. Drive around in a downtown area, and play spot the hooker.
    Show up at your dealer's house uninvited with weed to share, they love that.
    Go for a hike in some secluded area, esp. by creeks for me.
    Wander around a city; get lost in it!
    Find somewhere to hide the hooker's body.
    Go to a hookah bar or something.
    Go raid a cd store and ask them where the Japanese section is. They love that.
    Preach to people on the street; make a new friend.
    Talk to people you come up to; spark conversations, spark lifetime experiences.
    Smoke more weed!

17. Question, can you bring your own herb to hookah bars?

18. I like to go to restraunts and try to pretend I'm not high. It makes it soo much harder and everything is funnier. You should try that with friends sometime.