Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do while waiting to get high??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hazzyvision, Oct 24, 2010.

1. What do you guys like to do after you get some nice baked goods?

2. Friday after me and my friend ate them we turned on the tv and beavis and butthead do America was on mtv so we were pretty entertained while waiting. Sadly the firecrackers didnt work :(

3. After you went to bed, did you wake up feeling anything? Sometimes, it can take your body extra hours just to get around to digesting it...strange. I hate when I hear about edibles not working.

4. I mightv. We smoked 3 bowls of GDP like 4 hours later with some friends

5. I just started taking drum lessons (5 years after I'd planned to) so I listen to music and practice my rudiments until my coordination is complete shit. I feel like if I can master my drills while high, I can KILL EM when I'm not lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. go sit in my room, bate'n ,and if anyone knocks on my door i say..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMafLdEFgPQ]YouTube - Go Away...[/ame]

:laughing:

7. Listen to wanting-to-get-high-tunes, and smoke

8. The wonderful edible waiting game.

Usually Mary Jane shows up on time as expected. For me she reliably shows up in 1hour 30minutes. Sometimes she shows up too early (30-45min) and catches me with my pants down. Sometimes she gets stuck in traffic or something and shows up late(2-8 hours). Sometimes Mary Jane forgets we were even supposed to meet up that day and simply doesn't show up. This rarely happens but it has occurred to me a few of times.

I usually browse the internet, or play a video game until suddenly everything starts becoming hilarious and really entertaining.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. That's really cool. What kind of drums ya got?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app