Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MEERKAT, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Yes I know I have seen the 420 things to do while stoned from high times but not all of them are realistic and most are just plain stupid. I want to know what you guys find nice to do while high.

Music
    Go outdoors
    Draw
    Work on Car
    Watch TV
    Eat
    Hike
    Surf
    and Drive

List up your ideas, maybe I can find something new to do!

2. Music
    Drive
    Basketball
    Eat
    Movie
    Sex
    Walk around

3. walk
    bike
    cook
    imagine
    football
    games
    news
    film
    SMOKE MORE

4. TV
    music
    Lacrosse (probably my favorite)
    go see a movie
    play xbox

5. -listen to music or make your own mixes using virtual dj or whatever program you use

-watch tv -especially documentaries or history or weather or something cool, not too much into reality shows :)

-play soccer or basketball...playing with little kids makes it even more fun...I help coach on weekends :smoke:

-go see a movie is one i haven't done in awhile, will do next weekend :smoke: :smoke:

-write short stories

-write down my goals or 10 things that would make me happy right now then come up with a plan to make it happen (i think/analyze problems better on erb)

-blunt ride- i can kill 3 hours easy with a gram of good sativa, some banging music in my system, and some country roads or highways :smoke:

-plan a mini vacation (<$200 i can drive to, like a local park or beach), a major vacation (like 1000 and takes a flight to get to, like miami) and a baller vacation (2k+, vegas, NYC to shop, etc) and something natural, like an african safari or a trip to the amazon or snowboarding in aspen or something outdoorsy.

- i only do xbox (rock band!) or wii if its pouring rain outside or i'm otherwise broke and stuck in the house....keeps it fresh yaknow? :)

-log onto an advice website (or here on GC) and pass along good advice and help someone else with their problems....makes me feel better to help someone else :)

6. Ill do anything that isnt a buzzkill. Its a long list and you probably like the same things. Most of the time stoners thinkalike.
    Mainly enjoy outdoor activitys
    no sports really
    Anything to do with the lake is awesome when Im high.

7. -Not get arrested

8. Starcraft2 :D

9. Smoke more
    Drink more
    Eat more
    Watch more TV
    Turn your bass and blast your music in ur car
    Talk to Girls
    Intercourse

10. arson
    murder
    kidnapping
    vehicular manslaughter
    tax evasion
    public nudity
    sexual assault

pick one each time your high and you shouldnt get bored!

11. Get chlamydia.

12. cant go wrong with these, but my favorite thing to do is to get high and shoot local rodents with tranquilizers, then i chain them up in my basent and sodomize them until they perish

13. fuck shit up.:rolleyes:

14. smoke more
    draw
    smoke more
    adventure at night
    smoke more
    drive
    smoke more
    legos
    smoke more
    smoke more
    smoke more
    smoke more

15. Some interesting things to do whilst on the bake are:

Compose music and/or write songs.

Play video games.

Smoke some more sensi!

Think about life and/or have intellectual conversation.

Bike ride.

16. Surf..I love surfing stoned.