Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do while smoking/high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mitchbitch, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I've got a problem. All I really do is fish and smoke weed. I need some ideas of fun (cheap/free) things to do with my friends while we're high.

2. Watch a crappy movie or watch trippy illusions on your ipod or phone

3. Fishing and smoking sounds awesome :smoking: I play Xbox, watch movies, workout, jam out on guitar and drums, go see a movie (3D is wiicked baked!), hang out with friends and have amazing discussions about life, society and the universe, I like to cook when I'm baked too, like actually cook haha girlfriend impressing meals :p And then I get laid :smoking:

4. My favorite thing to do high honestly is just chill in a nice room or on porch or something without a tv or anything like that, other than music maybe and just sorta hang out. Or play fifa

5. if u like videogames i suggest playin the dead space series in the dark, with some nice headphones on. thats the shit brah..

If its warem out, basketball skateboarding or just chillin with friends hittin a sesh listenin to some nice music

6. I do love skating but it gets me winded and hot as fuck haha

7. If you're with friends you could play a card game or go out in your yard and make a bonfire and talk about memories.

If you're alone you could listen to music. There's nothing like hearing each decibel of music sounding crisp and clear like heavens water.

8. I have recently found reading to be really nice while stoned. you just feel really into the book. i don't really like reading while sober lol

9. go into the woods and just listen..

once the coast is clear, jack off.

10. Have sex for sure...but also drive around getting fast food

11. I suggest listening to some of your fave tunes on iTunes and putting the visualiser on. Its so trippy when your high to watch!

And go on youtube and find some clips. I like to watch snowboarding and skydiving videos when im stoned ;)

12. Thanks guys..I don't think I could do this with my friends lol

13. damn your lucky to be able to fish on a daily basis. What type of fish do you guys normally catch in your area?

14. Call of Duty

15. we just go to the mall stoned (our malls more of a hangout than a place to shop ) or we go to the movies (in the mall) sometimes we walk over to walmart and just fuck around in the toy section haha

16. I agree with people who say music. One thing I like to do is just sit down in a dark room and listen to classical music. Try it sometime, you feel like you are RIGHT there with the orchestra! Or listen to organ music. Even more crazy!

Or just sit down and think and meditate on a few quotes or questions

17. Video games
    Movies
    Smoke
    Board games
    Card games
    Smoke
    Fuck
    Jerk off
    Smoke
    Discover the meaning of life
    Contemplate science and philosophy
    Did I mention smoke?

18. I'm in Florida..snook, trout, reds, bass, too many ladyfish

19. [quote name='"mitchbitch"']

I'm in Florida..snook, trout, reds, bass, too many ladyfish[/quote]

im in ontario canada and I only get to fish in the summer when i go north to my cottage. We get alot of small mouth bass, but recently the lake were on have been full of rock bass :/. it was never like that when I was a kid but I think it was people using guppies as bait and them getting off the hook and growing up to be god awfull rock bass and reproducing.