Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CGreen, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Yes, I know there are probably countless threads about this already, but I couldn't find anything quite interesting.

Well, I'm probably going stay at a friend's tonight, and will most likely smoke (as we usually do when we hang). However it's starting to get repetitive. We usually smoke, eat ( a lot :p), and then listen to music, watch TV, etc., etc.

Anything unique or interesting? Any ideas? Also trying to avoid driving while I'm under the influence; done it a few times, but I just never feel like it, aha.

Thanks in advance!

2. trip out at childrens cartoons

3. Well, I'm high right now, and I really want to go to like, McDonalds or something and start pestering them about how I want a whopper, and if they say "You mean a Big Mac?", I'll be like "No, whopper". Just go on and on like that.

4. Learn the guitar man. Both of you. I love jamming with my friends ( nearly all of em play some sort of instrument).

Or play a game outside, disc golf, volleyball, hacky sack. Shit even bean bag toss is fun high.

I even enjoy playing chess or magic the gathering stoned.

Just think of shit dude, theres tons of things you guys could be doing.

5. Go for a walk. I like a nice stroll when i'm high.

6. Well, an important factor here is that it is usually night time (not many places to go to chill besides other people's houses, etc.)

Playing video games can be fun but seems to bore me after a while. It seems as though I'm reaching for something that can't be reached. :/ Guess it's sticking to music, convo, and TV, lol.

7. Go out and get food, one of your friends has to be able to drive right? Watching people while youre high is fun

8. If you've got any woods near by having a stoner adventure is always fun