Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do when youre bored at work/in general

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheTrillest, Jan 26, 2014.

1. What are some things you like to do when you're bored at work or someplace where you can't leave/ resources are limited? Hopefully this thread gives me some good ideas :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. get high, draw, throw paper balls into a trash can, daydream, daydream about a coworker and mess around on your phone or computer (grasscity)

3. Get High, Walk around the sales floor and mess with co-workers lol.

4. Fuck with your douche co workers and pretend it wasn't you. If you have those options available...dOtDaG42

5. #5 Dr fumbles, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    I like to take dabs and do whatever my creativity lets. Sometimes that results in no creativity and watching archer or adventure time. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I always get high before going to work to avoid this very situation. So its safe to say that its been a very long time since I had a very dull moment @ work.

"Everything is better when u are high"

7. Honestly the day goes by quicker when you have work to do.
    i'd rather be working than be bored... but when that does happen
    chain smoke and blast music on head phones.

8. washroom, text people, warm up, think, play on phone, look stuff up, check out meetme and social websites, etc.

9. I usaly chain smoke or sit on the tiolet an play on my phone or flirt with the ladies

10. It depends where you work. I work at a restaurant and I happen to have access to the deep fryers so I fry all sorts of random foods for the hell of it while high. Talk to your coworkers or even the customers, I've meet some interesting people just by talking to customers and some people love to talk so they will go on for an hour or more good time killer.Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum