Things to do when smoking alone

Discussion in 'General' started by Ydeamer96, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Hey guys,
    I love smoking with my friends and doing cool stuff when stoned, but I also love chilling alone. I was just wondering out of curiosity what people like to to when high alone?

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  3. Fill out job apps

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm rarely ever high alone here but when I am I like to write poems and dance lol.

• Like Like x 5
  5. I got a job , duty manager thanks

6. #7 Elvis Presley, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    meditate man, meditate

go out into to the woods by yourself, sit down, close your eyes, and breeeeaaaathe that good forest air... keep your eyes closed... consume cannabis.... it's the best. when you finally re-open your eyes, assuming it's a nice day, you'll see and feel the forest like never before! this might not fit the traditional or true definition of meditation, but it's what I like to do. my version so to speak. I very recently rediscovered the beauty of doing this without music playing, auditorily connecting with nature and your surroundings is great. then when I finish up with that I like to put on some Peruvian music in my headphones and go for a ride on my fixed gear

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  7. Old school RPGs!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sometimes I like to be productive other times I like to watch movies
    Sometimes I like to get really high and space out
    Going shopping high is fun

• Like Like x 2
  9. Masterbating whilst playing on PS4,and logged into grasscity at same time. (with a bong in my mouth,and I'm also watering my plants aswell) Multitasking Stoner

sent using cannabis smoke ring signals

• Like Like x 5
  10. I play my guitar and make up bad ass songs I will never remember.

• Like Like x 2
  11. just sitting here, listening to music all by myself cause i aint got no friends.

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 2

14. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yeah it's really decent pay, I'm a university student so needed to become one for money to pay for it lol :)

16. Play game, listen to music, jack off vigorously

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. walk in a forrest

18. I lovvveeee grocery shopping high af at like 2 am lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Better your life?
    Sounds corny, but it's really does if you figure out what actually betters your life..

I have super random hobbies. Just so I have always have something to do.

Last year I taught myself to sew (which isn't hard at all), and cheap, got a sewing kit for 5 bucks, which now sits in my emergency kit...
    I sew my dogs ripped up toys into frankendoll. Also turned an old pair of dickies shorts (miss them so bad, they don't make them like they used to) into a toy with a plastic bottle inside.
    Stupid rant.

• Like Like x 3