Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Well, as of now im pretty toasted... new bong does the trick i guess. :D i was just sittin here listineng to kid cudi's new album and i thought to myself "What do others do while they are high." (ian ponders his thoughts)..."YES! i must ask on grasscity!! now im here.. the above typing is courtesy of some dank buds of green crack, and some Royal Purple Kush. adios

2. well dude. im high as fuck now too lol. um i usually play video games, listen to music, and LOVE eating food. also hot showers are really nice too.

3. thats pretty much what i plan on doin right now. gona hook up da xbox and play maybe fallout: new vegas..wait no um cod..idk but ahHA im baked. whats ur exbox live well talk ahaa PM me on here widdit

4. I do the same things i do when im sober.

5. ^ true that, true that.

6. that shower did feel pretty nice..i noticed i had a higher tolerance for hot water too. hm, who knew.