Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do when high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pandaic, Jan 12, 2014.

1. #1 Pandaic, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    What do you do when you're high? Being high makes everything a bit better.

2. Duhh haha when you're high you're in a higher euphoric state of mind, so everything would of course be better. My favorite thing to do when I'm high and with friends when it's warmer out is have a fire with some music in the background. It's overall just a really fun and relaxing time and we're constantly laughing.

Have fun and be safe my man :smoke:

3. Just sit on the computer and browse forums like im sure you were :D haha

4. Masturbate!!!! :ey:

5. #6 lazytoker, Jan 12, 2014
    I count how many times this thread has been made.

I kid, I kid.... I do whatever I usually do.

6. Listen to music, watch Netflix, shit I even read sometimes

7. #8 aToker, Jan 12, 2014
    I usually watch family guy or breaking bad. I love taking my dog for a walk to our streets dog park and just enjoying nature because nobody goes to our dog park so it's calm, and the dog loves it.I can browse grass city for hours when I'm stoned too. There's this app for my ipad called BTD 5 and it's addicting. Lots to do while high.Forgot to add, blasting music is always cool to smoke too.Happiness is key to a good life.

8. My favorite thing to do is probably watching hilarious youtube videos. I just keep laughing and laughing. By the end of the video my face and abs hurt from laughing so much. Video games are pretty fun too. I used to play a racing game and a lot of the guys online were stoners so we'd just sit in our cars on a racetrack, chill, and toke up. It's like smoking with friends except you aren't giving anyone any bud! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I love watching movies stoned. Also Friends :)

10. fishing, skiing, skating, gardening, hiking, camping, festivals, reading, building something, socializing, cooking - hell even cleaning  - i dont

like wasting a high being idle unless im really tired from a long days work then its a great way to release some stress and calm down

11. Watch tv/movies, sex, video games etcSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i usually smoke at night and if im not with friends ill just stay in and watch netflix usually family guy as it is pretty hilarious when high or a good drama like breaking bad or the wire 

13. Music, Driving, TV,  Youtube, Facebook, Rail a girl/mastertbate if its a dry day hahahaha! Forums, Video Games, Working on cars, cooking, gaming on iphone/android phone, eating.

14. Driving, music, youtube, skating, chilling in the sun, have an orgasm, go fish, play with your pet, cook an awesome meal, play Nostalgic video games (seriously, buy a nintendo 3DS and you can take zelda ocarina of time with you wherever you are) play smoking games with a bunch of friends, analyze yourself and your life to see what you need to change( I have a terrible habbit of answering for people lately, which I am trying to fix). etc.