Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to do in Paris..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SwissChris, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Hey I am going to Paris till sunday and I was just wondering if you guys knew any cool headshops or nice bars...absinthe bars etc....oh yeah whats the law over there?

I am a retard...wrong forum can some1 move it please

2. ur goin to paris. lucky bugger

i don't know of any places sry, never been there.i've always wanted to go. i'm french too.eh, someday i'll go. i hope u have a blast there. just stay outta trouble;)

3. yeah paris is just a few hours away by car so I am going there for the weekend :D I like paris it is a very impressive city you should come check it out sometime daisy but stop by Switzerland first :D

4. I went a few years ago, We did the effiel tower, while we were there a shoot for Family Matters was going on lol, I saw carl winslow but no Erkel..anyway, I missed out on jim morrisions grave, and im not so sure of headshops etc..maybe someone will post something to check out..
    nevertheless enjoy the trip :) have fun!

5. The eiffel tower is a bitch to wait in line for...its like everything in paris you have to wait in line for...worse than a six flags theme park :D i forgot how long I had to wait to get into the louvre but I remember it was hell

6. oh well I am off to Paris now...cya all again sunday :D ...if not then you know the feds got me :D