1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Things to do in Paris..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by SwissChris, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Hey I am going to Paris till sunday and I was just wondering if you guys knew any cool headshops or nice bars...absinthe bars etc....oh yeah whats the law over there?

I am a retard...wrong forum can some1 move it please

2. ur goin to paris. lucky bugger

i don't know of any places sry, never been there.i've always wanted to go. i'm french too.eh, someday i'll go. i hope u have a blast there. just stay outta trouble;)

3. yeah paris is just a few hours away by car so I am going there for the weekend :D I like paris it is a very impressive city you should come check it out sometime daisy but stop by Switzerland first :D

4. I went a few years ago, We did the effiel tower, while we were there a shoot for Family Matters was going on lol, I saw carl winslow but no Erkel..anyway, I missed out on jim morrisions grave, and im not so sure of headshops etc..maybe someone will post something to check out..
    nevertheless enjoy the trip :) have fun!

5. The eiffel tower is a bitch to wait in line for...its like everything in paris you have to wait in line for...worse than a six flags theme park :D i forgot how long I had to wait to get into the louvre but I remember it was hell

6. oh well I am off to Paris now...cya all again sunday :D ...if not then you know the feds got me :D

Grasscity Deals Near You