Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things to cook when stoned...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Marc, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Grilled cheese.Grilled cheese.Grilled cheese.Grilled cheese.Grilled cheese.
    Grilled cheese.Grilled cheese.Grilled cheese.Grilled cheese.Grilled cheese.

2. The best things to "cook" while stoned is wonderbread and syrup, sooo dank

3. Gotta use the ol' grill. Fuckin love cooking when I'm high.

I'll make some Chili&Cheese Dogs for me and my friends, or some Cheese Burgers with Chipotle sauce on em.

Shit man, if everyday could be smoke then cook, life would be perfect.

4. when cooking high I go all the way.
    & all about the BBQ. :]

5. When i was reading this i was in the process of making myself a ham/mayo/cheese sub and was just like, WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF BROILING. Needless to say 4 minutes later in the broiler my sammich comes out...perfection. I've never broiled anything in my life! Gotta question for you though what spices would you recommend in a ham/cheese/mayo sub i used italian and pepper but it was kinda meh.

6. Homemade Steakhouse- soak the the steak in worchestershire sauce before cooking, pan-fry the bread and fried onion things, add cheese and A1

Stir fry-with chicken, rice, pea pods, carrots, soy sauce, and those asian noodles.

7. l'omlette avec champainons, fromage, jambon

8. This is amazing. My mind is blown.

9. I like to make tacos. Nothing better than some tacos with the tomatoes and onions out of my garden. Quick and easy to make and it always tastes better when you grew some of the ingredients.

10. #31 Anehum, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    Two slices of bread then add bacon, ham, mayo, tomato, your choice of cheese(i love provolone) and butter on each side of the bread. I put it on this grill and get it nice and toasted and melted...eat with some sun chips and iced tea and its a delicious lunch