Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that you may be better at while stoned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeyTheCivi, May 23, 2010.

1. Staying Calm
    Mario Kart (Rainbow Road)
    Saying Things That Don't Make Sence
    Eating Anything :smoking:

2. I'd say it's a lot easier to freestyle if you're high.

3. Taking huge hits
    Sleeping
    Laughing
    Happy

4. having a deep convo with someone
    being a good listener (not if im retarded tho...lol...only if im high but still able to function)
    giving advice (this actually is 100% true. ppl say i give the best advice when im high)
    driving, okay. i know what ur thinking. bullshit. BUT, i drive slower when im high and i am super focused on teh road to make sure i dont hurt myself or others because im high, and due to that, i drive ALOT SAFER.
    fishing - i have alot more patience when im high
    understanding/feeling the music - u get to really hear every word and beat and feel the song. when your sober sometimes its all just one scrambled up noise

thers alot more but to be honest...i dont wanna think anymore :eek:

5. I can actually understand people more when I'm high. And also the eating, sleeping and jerking.

6. making music, making beats, finding new sounds.

I find it a lot easier to determine which sounds are "nice" and which sounds are "harsh" when im high, when i'm not high all the Basses just sound the same.

7. Counter Strike