Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that you may be better at while stoned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeyTheCivi, May 23, 2010.

1. The danger is its never good enough when stoned , far too much time spent on it.When im straight i seem to know when to stop.

2. Yeah I can see that, but I have a slight case of OCD, so small details can even bother me even when I'm sober. I feel like being high could inspire me a lot and make my work more creative though. Like I said, I'll be trying it soon

3. Cool , let us know how it pans out , one thing tho ...if im using paints its best to be totally ripped , never quite know what its going to be but always works out.

4. when im stoned i acquire insane skills with a can opener.

5. I become awesome at formulating new business ventures and marketing ideas. I also become amazingly self-analytical and introspective to the point it has started to benefit me greatly in the professional sense (work, career advancement, etc.)

I also start to think of TV shows I'd like to write. I got my ideas from me smoking, and I usually write them down. When I come back, I'm like HELLZ YEAH!

6. Weed is a "video game steroid" because it makes you so much better at them. I also am really good at basketball and beer pong when I'm faded.

7. reading

writing

of course eating and cooking

video games

i have anxiety issues so it really helps in all sorts of social/public situtaions
    being social

sleeping

being active (i'm lazier when i'm dry)

like Coup D'etat said, i think up ideas for business's all the time

cleaning

all the list could go on and on. really, i can do most things in life better stoned. but that's because i do have some medical issues, i really don't do well being non-medicated.

8. Haha, yeah, me too, and then I realized I wasn't stoned enough because I couldn't figure out what a Poker Eating contest would actually be.

9. Coup - I wanted to rep you, but it says I can't, sorry bro.

Anyways, I'd say what I'm better at, but I don't get high. Waiting for my medical card. I'm hoping for mad skills tho! LOL

Sammy

10. Video games, sex and of course smoking, :p.

11. Painting and billiards, definitely billiards!

12. eating
    sleeping
    jerking
    spacing out

13. Giving hugs, being lazy, and appreciating music.

14. getting away from the 5-0 in gta4

15. 'nuff said

16. hmm, i get alot more social, ppl dont know me unless they talk 2 me high, im an asshole when sober but when im high im just so easy 2 get along with, alot more peaceful, i have alot of anger issues, when im high i just relax, feel all peaceful, i can also free style when high, i can never ever ever free style but when im high i do alright :smoking:

17. Playing my guitar
    Slacking
    Eating

18. N64 smash bros.

19. haha im terrible at poker when im stoned. I always bust out laughing when I get a good hand.

Im really good at
    -video games
    -paintball
    -longboarding
    -driving
    -running
    -working if I dont have to interact with other people
    -reading what other people are thinking