Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things that you can hide weed in!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WEEirDo, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Okay, give me some ideas in which I can hide up to a half oz in something that can be hollowed out and wouldnt look out of place in a car or have a good excuse to having it, but not look like it has been tampered with.

Ive heard about deodorant sticks, but I couldnt get the plastic stick out.

2. The backs of guitars unscrew and rescrew with a massive hole : ) Also playstation 2 have a compartment at the back that has huge storage space aswell :hello: happy :smoking:

3. I dont have a guitar or ps2 ):

4. As a "rule of thumb" anything you can stick your thumb into, you can hid a bud in.... Half Oz will need more space obviously, so how about....

Stash cans, I think you could make ghetto versions quite easily.

Hollow stick of Mettwurst. Then if Police dogs go crazy, you can scream about police dogs wanting to eat your lunch. Actually stash cans are probably a better idea:cool:

5. Well it really depends on your mission LOL. Who is going with you and how bad you want to hide it. If you want to buy something they sell pillows that are hollow inside. If your driving by yourself then I would put it somewhere under the hood or up under the car and duck tape it. If your worried about k9 I would triple bag it with the last bag being full of black pepper. I know alot of people say coffee grounds but most k9 are trained to smell through masking agents. Most k9 will be hesitant to smell around black pepper. It burns there nose and if a dog gets a full wiff of black pepper it can ruin a dog sense of smell. If this doesnt make sense to anyone open up a jar of black pepper and take a wiff. Your nose will burn like hell and you will sneeze. Now think of a dog they has a much greater sense of smell then a humen, how do you think it will react.

6. Your anal cavity

7. how bout a sunglasses case?

8. [​IMG] a flashlight light this, pop out the 6v battery. and if u wanna make it extra bud friendly put a mason jar in the place of the battery (if it doesnt fit perfectly pack some toliet paper in so it doesnt rattle around and screw back on the top.) stick that in ur trunk, a flashlight in a trunk isnt wierrd at all + it could fit much more than a half o

9. I have a large radio that i hide my stuff in... on the bottom of the radio there is large space for batteries incase i would ever want to take it somewhere without electricity.
    its a legit spot because noone ever looks under it:hello:[​IMG]

10. i always found that subs are a great place to hide my larger stashes. i used to have to 10's and i could hide a ton inside the subwofer box. the only downside was it wasnt very accsiable(four screws holding sub in place) and had to have subs of due to tons of heat.

with deoterant i use degree solids because they are easy to take apart to hide some ganja but problem with this is cops are not dum and whill search it and it makes ur bag of weed smell.

11. Get a stick of old spice, scrape off most of the deoderant and hide it beneath the actual stick.

12. Look up how to make a stash box on youtube, there are plenty of ideas.

13. Hiding your stash in food is actually a good idea. A detailed search reduces chances it will stay hidden but if the dog hits on it, the officer thinks the dog wants to eat the food.
    Hide small amounts of stash under the dash where your feet is under. Lots of creveases good for hiding small amounts. Seperate and conquer so it is easier to hide and maybe only a part is found leaving you something for when you get out hehe. Try rolling a joint that fits in the end of a straw snugly; it looks like garbage and un-interesting.You could use a few straws and a straw will hold a few. you don't have to even tear the paper off and it makes it easier to conceal what is inside. Cops see straws so often that they tend to overlook the hide. A plus is that a cop will try to keep the dog away from the empty mcedees bag because of the food that used to be in there. This is a good, cheap way to hide a small stash. Half an ounce could be hid this way. We are talking like 15 joints. I keep a wad of straws and packs of un-opened ketchups and mustard etc right in the glovebox. It is cocky though to hide your stash in the glovebox unless it is very unnoticeable. Don't ever hide your stash in your gas lid either! Remember that odors permeate through things over specific times for specific meterials but rest assured that they will permeate and that means through a pvc pipe inside your gas tank! Wash your hands well after handling primary bag or whatever because you will touch your door handle and leave a scent for the pooch. If a cop tells you he is issuing you a warning, you no longer have to talk to him. If he gives you a ticket and signs it, you are free to go. The cops often will set you free like this knowing you don't know any better and then ask you if he can search because it tightens thier case. haha you know better now.Shit, I need to start a new thread.

14. Hmm. I was thinking maybe getting a mcchicken or two with nothing on it besides liek lettuce or w/e, then I just put the baggie on the chicken :D Then when you get home, 2 tasty chicken sandwichs :D

15. Kinda depends who you need hiding it from, if it's just your mom or wife (lol) or someone like that, I'd go with hiding it in the bed (take a knife and cut open where is closest to a wall and stick it in there) or use a pillow or something that never gets washed. Also an idea is, if you have a broken speaker or something like it at home laying around, cut it open somehow and stick the stuff in there.

Also if you are not on your computer very much then I suggest stuffing it in there... One of my friends does this and he says it works great, seeing as he almost never uses his computer ;)

But then ofcourse if it's just half an oz I'd suggest simply taping it behind some furniture.

16. All these are good ideas but he referred to his automobile. It is a goooood idea to buy a bottle of doe in heat. It is for hunters that want to attract bucks. To avoid a search you can allow a dog to check the outside of the car. Only do it if you know your door handles are cleeeeeean. Anything you touch after twisting up a doobie for the road must be cleaned well. Most people roll one or pack one right before opening the car door.oops.
    Travel with a cat. Borrow one, or get one from wall mart parking lot for the trip. Drug dogs just can't do thier job when it keeps hitting on the cat. The site of a cat alone usually deters them from calling out the pooch.

Now, does everyone understand what a resonable suspicion is and what probable cause is?:cool:

17. I meant to mention to spray some of the doe in heat on yoour tires..Chalk it to the dragon.

18. i dont know if someone already said it but anything with a little screw in it like a large battery compartment or something like that. that would be the most secure if u happen to run into some cops, their not gonna take the time to get a screw driver and unscrew you shit.

19. Haha oh do I feel stupid now. :p

Put your weed bag in another bag for safety, then put it in any kind of hot sauce bottle without transparent glass / plastic and you're good to go.

oh and the review mirror is also a good place, however if you're up against a dog he might smell it.