Things that Were Obviously Invented By Stoners!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by --jamminout--, Oct 14, 2011.

1. #1 --jamminout--, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    Today a few friends and I were eating lunch, we didn't have classes till the afternoon. We started talking about those every day things that were the brain child of someone who was high as shitt.

For Example:

[​IMG]

Only a stoner would look at two cookies and think.... Hey you know what would make this better? Ice Cream

And:

[​IMG]

...this one is pretty obvious lol

what else can yall think of

On a side note, my two buddies were telling me a story about how when they were younger, like 17 or 18 they invented a game where when they were hanging out with there homies they would randomly jump and rob a person. Like, there "gang" would be walking down the street in the hood and when they would walk past someone they'd be like do it... do it, to see who would start to mess someone up.

Another time, these 14 year old kids were walking around with a gun or two and held my buddy up at gunpoint. The little kid had a mask on, and when he lifted it up a bit and realized the person he was holding up was actually a buddy he just gave him daps and the little gang walked casually away. Shits crazzy in the hood i tell ya

2. The chia pet.

Attached Files:

3. the fucking chia pet lolzzz

what about:

[​IMG]

4. Cereal...

5. What I'm munchin on now. Any food mash up really

Attached Files:

6. [​IMG]

:hello::hello:

7. [​IMG]
    pretty obvious reasoning

8. [​IMG]

9. I always keep a bag of these on deck.

[​IMG]

I mean who's gonna use these things except someone smoking a roach??

10. #10 420stonedpanda, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    Vaporisers, spoon pipes, Chillums...?

Deep fried Mars bar must be a stoner creation.

And this...

[​IMG]

11. Not an invention, but Francis Crick figured out the double helix structure of DNA. Stoners-1 Humanity-0 lol

12. [​IMG]

13. Shit man, I never knew that.

That is the most awesome stoner achievement by a country mile!

14. He was on lucy not marry

15. he was on lsd though not high.

16. Doesn't matter what he was on, point is he still smooooookkkkeeed. Besides, what's to say he wasn't high on Mary AND other things hmm?

Well, I've never done the unmentionables, I'm not sure you're supposed to mix them...

Point is, he was a stoner.

17. On a side note, my two buddies were telling me a story about how when they were younger, like 17 or 18 they invented a game where when they were hanging out with there homies they would randomly jump and rob a person. Like, there "gang" would be walking down the street in the hood and when they would walk past someone they'd be like do it... do it, to see who would start to mess someone up.

Another time, these 14 year old kids were walking around with a gun or two and held my buddy up at gunpoint. The little kid had a mask on, and when he lifted it up a bit and realized the person he was holding up was actually a buddy he just gave him daps and the little gang walked casually away. Shits crazzy in the hood i tell ya[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good way to catch a beating

18. ^^^I swear I read that exact same thing in another thread like 20 minutes ago...?

19. ahha ur def supposed to mix em